chapter 20

Jarvis POV

We found a place to take Kim and Monae to and I was going to break up with raerae i felt like stupid shit just flowed out of her mouth uncontrollably. She talking like if she wanted to be with that nigga who we did the deal with. I should of seen it coming Niggas be slipping tho I needed to get back on my game.

I opened the door immediately hitting something on my way in i hoped it was Kim.

Oh my bad I said helping RaeRae up.

Oh my god bae its you I can't believe you left me with those hating bitches we really need to talk abo-- raerae said

Shut up and go to the car I cut her off after awhile she started to sound like a fucking barking Chihuahua. She immediately stop talking and went to the car.

"Damn my nigga finally stating to boss up" Mo said

"Nah I been boss since day1" I assured Mo shrugging.

Aight Imma hit y'all up when I'm done with this girl. I said before leaving the room as I looked in the car window I could already see tears sliding down raerae's face.

So that's it huh? You just gone break up with me over some stupid shit like this? Babe Im in love with you.

It is what it is. I know y'all think I'm over reacting but i don't believe in second chances and if you screw up you done simple as that other than today she didn't give me another reason to not trust her tho.

What she did next caught me off guard.

Alright jar she said slapping me across the face I wasn't effected by it but god so help me that I didn't beat the fuck out this ho.

Oh my god she said as she held her hand over her mouth im- like she didn't  know it was her hand that slapped me

Just get the fuck out my damn car foe I put my hands on you. I said

Bab- she said

Get out I raised my voice letting a slightly crying RaeRae scurry out the car.

I was really pissed off now but I quickly contained myself after and got back to the hotel.

What was that about? Nae asked being nosey

Nun let's go I said quickly changing the subject.

We were now in the car and I was dying listen to Kim and Monae sing panda. They were trying to the GLTTT part but. They were shit at it.

Nah its like this GLTTT I said doing the proper sound

I could see Kim blushing at the sound it wasn't even a big deal I wonder why girls found shit like that cute.

Minutes later we arrived at a club.

"I can't "do" clubs. I'm not that type of person plus I'm still under age don't you have to be at least 18-22?" Kim said nagging.

I forgot ole girl was still only 17. Basically still a baby I thought.

" you damn sure going to be 22 today i aint going back home plus im not a responsible "drinker" so Get over it we been working for the longest its time to open up a bit more" Monae said.

What ever but if I'm going I ain't playing mommy Kim said stepping into the club.