chapter 9

Kimberley aka killa kims POV

When I didn't get an answer from him I twisted his arm and flipped open the compartment that held the bullets. He watched as all 5 of them rolled to the ground.

"Impressive. " He said I really wasn't in the mood from compliments especially from him.

I simply shrugged and pulled out riches gun and a couple of bullets from the range's hooks and began shooting a dumby.

As I was shooting I could feel Jarvis breathing really close to my neck the more he did that the more nervous I got and the more on point my shots were he then started to massage my neck and I felt really uncomfortable so I moved on to the next dumby.

He followed this time kissing my neck really passionately. All I could imagine was marky on my neck.

"I didn't get my reward ma." He says

I was beginning to feel so disgusted.

I aimed the gun at marky I mean Jarvis at this point they both pretty much reminded me of one another.

"Why you acting like you ain't never done this before?" He asked I couldn't believe what he just said but then again in the little time I Knew this nigga he was always the one to open his mouth before he knew shit.

Instead of shooting him I shot the dumby behind him once again almost taking off his ear I should of took off mine so I didn't have to hear him.

I came for one thing and one thing only now is you going to train me or are we gonna have to fall out? I asked him with my hand shaking while I shot dumbies

I personally like number 2 better but let's try the first one. He said

He grabbed my arms pretty roughy and told me to think of somebody or something you want gone.

"OK now close your eyes and pretend they are that dumby " he said lowly

"So you want me to imagine shooting you?" I said

"Hmm you got jokes I thought you'd imagine yo pimp or something but I can work to." Jarvis said.

I gave him a fake smile back and did as he told me.

I shot and continued shooting until all the bullet were done when I opened my eyes I had hit the target right in the middle each time I wasn't even off about a degree or two off like I usually was.
Which was very very impossible in my eyes.

"Damn ma you doing even Better than I did when I first started are you sure yo ass never shot a gun before?" He asked

I haven't I said

"Dismantled one?" He asked

No I hadn't . I have a question. I said

"What is it we gotta head out in about 5 minutes." He said

How did y'all get my files so fast.? I asked

"We have people to do research why wassup?" He said

Do you think I could fin- I asked

"Find yo pimp and yo mama? A sugar and spice reunion I see.?" He. Ruined. That. Good. 5 seconds. I. Didn't.  Find . Him. Annoying.

You know what nigga forget I asked I said getting up leaving him in the room by himself.

As I was leaving I bumped into mo making me stumble back.

" you good with a gun but I can tell you can't fight fo shit." He said

He was right whenever me and marky a grown ass man would fight he'd do alot of damage but if I was to fight a girl I'd win considering how I used to fight a grown man and still be able to live the next day.

Well off to the gym we go hey jar you coming? He asked Jarvis "

"Yeah Imma be there in 30" ight us too see ya bro Jar said

Ight bye. Mo said