chapter 39

" everyone pov"

She's losing to much blood!!!! Get her to the surgery room now there's no time for this!

Were going to need a donor stat or she ain't gonna make it.

We can't do that there's to many people who need a transfusion and not enough blood for type O's

Ask the family! you can't be asking me such dumb questions right now what else?

Yes sir....Umm I mean mam.

I don't care what you mean just hurry up!

Umm family of Ms Kimberley.

Yes its us!

I have to do this fast I'm just going to give it to you straight like right now "Kimberley is on the verge of dying or being in a serious coma she has lost way to much blood and the process of covering and doing stitches right now is hard with out making. Any internal damage what I'm really trying to say is she needs a blood donor of type O now or she WILL die we unfortunately have a long list of people who need a type O donation and she is on the very last -

I'm a type O. I'll do it

You are? Are you sure you Finna do this?

What you mean he said she Finna die there's no chose hurry the fuck up Vinny.

No its my fault I'll do it ! I let her go to a car I thought was vinny's .

Monae you clearly drunk right now so your stupid ass ain't thinking straight! You not even an O type sit down and shut the fuck up!

Man Mo don't talk to me like that bitch you older by like three minutes and you act like my fucking father you shut the fuck up you know what? I'm tired of your bullshit I'm gone.

Shit leave Monae you to immature I wouldn't have to act like this if you think before you do shit I'm not even going to discuss this anymore. You leaving so bye.

Man y'all both the same and Imma go give lil ma what she need

Thanks sir we wasted quiet a long time on that argument so if she's still alive we'll get right on started.

Kristina POV

Damn you look A1 I like this new you!

Well you better like your fathers new him he needs to get a lot of surgery Kimberley fucked him up real bad.

I know I got some for that lil bitch this plan Fianna be too elite.

Yeah but if I get caught she ain't fucking me up like so we Fianna hit hard this time.

I'm planning on killing her. daddy ain't need no one else but his first and favorite child.

Impossible you cant kill her her ass crazy when it comes to fighting and No offence but your dad clearly loves. Her more...

Bitxh who the fuck asked you? I said sticking a pocket knife to rae Rae's throat.

Move that away yo daddy is Fianna be your in a matter of time and he will regret leaving you just as Vinny and Jarvis will regret leaving me I think Imma keep one of them tho depends. Which ever is the father of my dead baby.

Bitch shit never even existed.

It did and so will my next one Imma have for Vinny.

You crazy.

So is yo fucked up ass daddy fucking old ass pervert looking crusty nigga.

Anymore daddy jokes and you gone end up with your father

Where the fuck did you put my dad.

Where I but your mom.

Where are they?

With my mom.

Don't fucking play with me.

Our parents are distractions

Bitch your mom tried to help your sick ass.

Me? Sick? Bitch shut up Imma kill them both now bitch continue talking.

Do it I don't really care about them watch when I call police and you go to a crazy person place where your ass belongs.

Switch up and baby daddy gets it