chapter 47

Kiki POV

Daddy? Daddy? Daddy?

Yes baby girl?

I love you.

I love you too

So can we get ice cream then? Mommy says you can't love without giving.

Sweety we just went you'll be fine

are you sure? I don't remember.

You'll be fine he reassured me pulling up to our parking spot

OK take off your seat belt off sweety.

Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

Yes baby?

Whose that? I said pointing towards the drivers window

he turned his head to look and got his head shot off by a bullet I cried and cried and cried as I felt my dads blood splatter on me. waking up the whole neighborhood I noticed my mother in the window I watched as her mouth opened wide as she rushed over to the car the shooter took off throwing the gun into my dads lap I got a glimpse of a scar on the back of his ancle shaped. Like a circle . My mom ran to tend to her husband but there was nothing she could do he was gone the moment the bullet hit. The worst part is she never even seen the shooter she lived on thinking my dad , her husband killed himself.

I woke up in deep sweats thinking about that horrible day I couldn't go back to sleep and that was for certain I remembered that circular scar it wasn't normal.. it looked more like a birthmark I thought I sighed I was six I didn't know much maybe I'm making this up in my head or something. Throughout the rest of the day I couldn't help but feel like I have to remember something...

Hey y'all I said getting into the trap doors.

I stopped immediately in my tracks yo what the fuck happened to you? No seriously which nigga do we have to fuck up? I said looking at Vinny's very very fucked up face.

Vinny you forgot your lunch that I packed at my place so I brung. it for you. Kristina said

Ight.

No kiss?

No not today I'm not feeling it.

I watched as she got out a switch blade and held it to Vinny's back so no one could see.

Sure no kiss?

He bent down to give her a kiss for what looked like forever while I was still waiting to talk to him she finally put the switch blade down and got out a paper and tape and stuck it on vinny's it read if you can read this you to close he taken. She popped her gum looking me up and down before she had left.

Leave me alone Kiki.

Lemme see something please I said following him around the trap when he finally stopped to pick something up I pulled up the back of his shirt to see so much stab wounds bruises and punch marks it was all just blue red and black all over his back shit look like a murder scene

Did she do this to you? How did she even get yo ass down?

Man she crazy she tazed me with a tazer when I tried to kill her.
And fucked up my face and still think we in a relationship talking bout "every relationship has its fights"

I tried my best to hold in my laugh that this nigga got beat up by a girl.

I won't kill her cause I'm not bout doing anybody's job....but I'll pay her a visit.

No I can handle it.

I'm sorry look at you if you could handle it it would be done...wait until I tell Monae she'll agree

Don't tell anyone nothing. Kiki don't handle it its my business not yours.

OK change the subject when are we leaving For Columbia?

In 8 days.

Would you be able to get Marky in the room down stairs in two days?

I would with rich's permission he said leaving out the room