this chapter will be a lil long since its two chapters combined.

1 year later

Tania POV

Hey baby I said speaking To Jarvis in his trap office.

Wassup nia

Nun I'm bored come do some with me

Tania you know I'm working right?

Yeah.

So why would you ask.

Are you sure? I have a trip with my friends tonight not coming back til tomorrow. I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

That's what I said.

I slowly came close. To him pulling down his tru religion jeans after I was done giving him head I grabbed keys out his pocket without him knowing shit this was all to easy.

Bye bae I'm coming over tonight to finish what i Started. On my way out the office I bumped into Molone.

Excuse yourself I said trying to cover up the sound of the giggling keys.

What was that? The trap Ho's don't work today .

My job is never done I spat at him leaving to find Kimberly's office.

Once I found it i looked at nearly 20 jars and I locked the door quickly trying to find each one once I found the jar I opened it to find another key. I took out the key and found the safe hidden in a room that only Kim and rich had the keys to me using Kimberly's key started throwing stack by stack product by product into the bag until I had nearly 50% of the traps funds into my very large suitcase as soon as I was done I dipped out like nothing ever happened I told that bitch she was gonna py new watch my plan unfold.

Monae POV

Bitch how's my babe doing?

The baby? I was meaning to tell you I had an abortion.

Your fucking kidding me right? How could you just kill it this is your second no forth one and not have any remor-

Its been dead for along time now I'm too young and its not what I want right now.. where are you anyways I said taking to Kiki over the phone.

I'm dropping some shit off its mad big and fucking heavy

I still can't believe your moving why won't you let me know where you moving too?

Because it was a surprise for me and it will be for everyone else just wait til I have my first party finna be littyyyy

Alright well I have to go tell your hubby I said hi

He's not my boyfriend I remember when people used to think me and Vinny were dating like that god I miss him so much I swear I'm going to find the bitch and kill her.

Vinny's in a better place now you cant keep dwelling over the past its not good babes.

I don't care I dead wanted to make it to the end with that nigga out the trap for good out of college for good I just wanted to be happy you feel me?

Yeah yeah I gotta go now you always talking about Vinny depresses me.

Alright bye im

I got into the trap to everyone running around and not doing there jobs and arguing and of course rich was the center of it.

MONAE THAT BITCH WE TRUSTED STOLE FUCKING HALF OUR SHIT WE GONE HAVE TO CLOSE DOWN THIS FUCKING TRAP.

Who the fuck are you talking about Mo? Can you chill what do you mean someone stole half the trap shit.