chapter 3

Marky POV

"Yo you know where that bitch went?"

I asked this guy I think I've seen before, somewhere at this moment I couldn't put my finger on it.

Nigga I know you ain't know who you talking too like that. The man asked he looked young to young to be talking the way he did to me does he know who I am.

"Listen bitch you know where the fuck that trifling ass whore went or not? Careful with yo answer lil nigga if you get smart with me its two to yo head."

Baby its getting cold now that bitch I call a daughter is gonna come back by tomorrow she can't last long with out us" I heard
Anna-lee say.

"Bitch I aint with having yo loose pussy ass tonight you go on home imma look for our daughter I need something.....younger.

Now have you seen her or not I said pointing my gun at the niggas head.

Go ahead I'm not afraid to die and I'm Damn sho ain't gonna die to your bitch ass. now imma give y'all two choices you leave and don't come back or question me again cause trust and believe the last nigga who questioned me is six feet under exactly where y'all heading the yute said holding out his gun right to my head.

"Do it lil nigga I bet you won't shoot"

Jarvis POV

I began to lose patience with this crusty ass nigga in front of me sometimes I swear I don't be doing shit and trouble just finds me I'd this was any other situation the nigga would be dead by the first word that came out his mouth.

When I heard his ole ass call me "lil nigga" I shot at both his feet twice.

"Scurry along bitch" I said looking at the older woman who looked like a splitting image of the ho waiting at my car.

With only one warning the bitch help her "husband" up and scurried off the way they came from.

"Now to get this bitch away from my car I thought"

I walked towards the car to find the girl with barely any clothes on and she was shivering from the coldness of tonight.

"Get your ho ass in the car" I said as I hopped into my black on black range Rover."

She did as she was told and I made her sit on something so she wouldn't get her nasty ho ass juice all over my new whip.

A tiny part of me felt like she wasn't a ho but I quickly ignored it once I get what I want she back on them streets like the others...

Or so he thought.