chapter 4

Kimberley POV

It was clear to me that this man didn't want me around at the moment I panicked so I asked for his help and tho I never actually have been socialized with other people one thing that my bitch of a mother taught me is to trust no one cause even the closest of people, the ones that feel like family will turn on yo ass the devil was once an Angel was something my dad told tell me hoping it would stick to my head I always wondered why he told me that shit when I was only 6 but im grateful for it now I guess.

"Get yo ass out my damn car"the man said as we pulled up to one of the biggest houses I've ever seen in my life. I wasn't amazed tho marky took me to a house about a bit smaller than this before he took my innocence I always wondered why his crazed ass tried to be romantic with a twelve year old like if it would change the mood that he was raping me.

Jarvis POV

I came into the house and she followed right behind me.

"Do what you came to do then yo ass know where the door is"

She looked at me confused

I sighed "could yo dumb ass get anymore clueless?"

Before she could answer even tho I was very doubtful she wasn't going to the door knocked.

At least give me a damn favor and get yo stiff ass up and answer the door.

Kimberley POV

I played dumb around him he didn't even know my name and he wanted me on my knees for him I promise myself I will never do that shit I been used to much this is probably the only thing i haven't done before.

I walked over to the front door to see a nigga that bared some resemblance to "him" (she doesn't know Jarvis's name yet)

He was tall and cute I think I haven't really seen anyone else to really know but in my opinion he was good looking.

Wassup ma is Jarvis here? He said he looked a little taken back when he answered the door.

I quickly figured that Jarvis was his name.

One minute I said in a normal voice what's your name?

Mo. He said in his deep low voice that gave me chills.

I walked back in the house and informed him that mo was here and he told me he'd get the door and to get in the shower.

Javais POV

I answered  and seen mo my cousin at the door.

Aye wassup fam? He asked me

Nothing just chilling what's going on with you? I asked

I'm ight bro who was that? He asked obviously talking bout the confused about life bitch upstairs

Oh her? Just some ho I picked up off the streets her ass didn't even give me none yet I don't know why she still here. I answered

What's her name you sho she a ho? He asked

Yup I think her ho ass ran away from her pimp and mother or some shit its probably a family business I don't even know her name probably something like coco honey puffs. I said deadass knowing my hypothesis was on point.

We both laughed at the same time. Nah or sugar and her mama name spice. He joined in.

Kimberley POV

I was done my shower 15 minutes shower I heard a lot of laughter so I was ease dropping

"Yup I think her ho ass ran away from her pimp and mother or some shit its probably a family business I don't even know her her name probably something like coco honey puffs"

I sighed I thank god for letting this boy save me from them but I'm not about to sit up in this house like I'm stupid and listen to this shit.

I walked down stairs to see more people had arrived.

Hey ma you do private sessions? One of them said.

Hmm she fine I'll take her ass home if you don't want her put lil mama to work. Another one said

I really couldn't stand to hear the rest I left straight out the house its one thing to say shot to my face but its another to have yo friends Join in I don't know where im going but I'm out.