3 last chapter

.

Bryson POV

Kiki wake up....we've got a flight to catch.

Flight? What are you walking about?

I'm not leaving you here by yourself when yo "friends" tried to jump you two days ago, what if they come back to finish the job.

I watched as she pulled out her glock Mm from under her bed and smiled. "See?" She shrugged going back to sleep.

I picked her up and put her on my lap like a baby making sure to put down the gun.

I know you have this but It cant protect you as well as I can.

I genuinely do not want to leave but if you'll miss me she said taking her clothes out the closet.

Kiki POV

Finna miss that ass I heard him mumble before slapping my butt and leading out my room. I ran to the door and peeked out my head.

How'd you even get in here...?

I have a key duhh.

I went back into my room closing the door mumbling to myself he got a key to my house...? I know he didn't know I was listening but I knew he and his "friends" kidnapped Vinny I was planning to get him back I had a good plan.

After packing and doing my hygiene i got dressed and left my room and into the kitchen

Why are we even going to new York? I said looking threw the cabinets for something to eat I was literally starving

I have business to take care of. He told me lifting me on the counter so I'd be sitting facing him

Can you specify we basically have the same profession.

Don't worry about it it won't take long we will be out in three days.

Promise? I need to find a new job.

Promise he said leaving a trail of kisses down my neck which was now turning a bright red. You can work for me? Or I know somebody who needs a worker.

I'm not trying to be one of the 28 ho's working in your house I catch feelings too quick for that I said pushing him off of me and just deciding to go with cut pineapple to eat.

You never letting go the ho thing are you.?

I don't share, you shouldn't either. I said texting Vinny's brother th know Vinny is alive a switched to a random Niggas messages right before bryson grabbed my

I don't share you, you literally the only girl talking to one person.

Two correction.

who am I competing with?

Oh I'm sorry counting you? Then three I laughed making him sigh.

I would believed that but I'm sure I'm the only one who can hold that ass down

Think what you want too bryson can we go now?

Fine I'm keeping this shit tho. He told me putting my phone in his pocket.

When we finally arrived on the plane it took shorter than excepted to get to new York.

I like it here I said enjoying the summer weather.

Its alright I guess he said after getting off his 50th phone call we also arrived to the hotel it was really beautiful and modern.

Your sisters here? I said clearly realizing he couldn't here me.