chapter 13

Monae in mm

Mo POV

Monae? I said almost speechless

"Wassup big bro you know yo friend punches like a man" was the last thing she said before she blacked out.

Kim go get a cloth and wet it with cold water and when your done go and get Jarvis she nodded and went to go get what I sent her for.

I put my sisters head in my lap and crattled her as she was slightly waking up.

Your friends good she should work fo uncle rich damn first person to get me down this year. She whispered.

Shhh I said to her as she feel back asleep.

Kimberley POV

I ran into the towel room and grabbed a small rag and went to fill it  with cold water then I rung it out I ran back to mo and gave him it and went back to the ring room to see Jarvis making out with his girl.

"Jarvis"? I called out to him he wasn't answering so I tapped him and both him and her didn't even take a breath I took out monae's gun and shot near there heads the loud noise of the bullet made them both pull away.

When I seen the girls face I hadn't realized how much damage I did.

Yo fuck do you want ho  he answered upset

"Mo said to call you cause I found monae she out front but she sleeping or something" I said

Bitch monae dead fuck outta here you had yo chance. He said

I walked away wanting to blow his fucking brains out his skull but I really needed this job. So I decided against it.

Where's Jarvis mo asked me

He's with raerae he said "bitch monae dead fuck outta here with that you had your chance" was his exact words.

"Damn" he mumbled under his breath "can you take her to my car" he said throwing me the keys."

"Yeah" I struggled to pick her up so I had one of her hands over my shoulder as I took her to the car I put her in the Back seat and sat in the back with her to see how she was doing.

She began to wake up and she looked fine to.

"Are you OK?" I asked

"Yeah just a bit tired and Hungry" She said

"Me too " I said handing her the gummy worms that were still in the front seat

Wassur name? She asked me.

"Kimberley" I said

"Kimberley doesn't suit you"  she said

I know your brother said the same thing.  I said

Here he come now if he ask tell him I still hadn't woke up yet. She said

"Why?" I asked

"Cause I'm not in the mood for his brotherly lectures." She said

"I laughed a little you know y'all don't really look a like." I said

"I know. Get that a lot now shhh he coming" she said closing her eyes

I watched as Jarvis and mo approached the car.

"How she doing"?  Jar asked.

She didn't  wake up yet I said

"Oh shit I might have to take her to the hospital."  Mo said

"No she'll be fine she just needs a place to rest I've been like this before trust me" I reassured him.

What yo pimp bust yo ass? Or was it your ho friends? Jarvis asked.

"You know you mad corny with them ho jokes in the short time I knew this girl which been like 20 minutes she hasn't been acting like a ho once even when I called her a ho, most of them would jump up and defend there lying asses you really need to chill home boy." We all looked at monae at the same time.

"Shit girl you made me blow my cover"