chapter 23

Kim POV

I woke up this morning to see jar at the end of my bed and Mo sleeping at the end of Monae's I guess they fell asleep here last night I thought as I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower.

30 minutes later I wrapped my towel around my body and checked the time it was 3:52 almost four o clock they all looked so cute asleep but I had to wake them up cause we had business To handle in a couple of hours.

I quickly changed into something comfortable after completing my hygiene and tapped on monae's shoulder I was confused at this point this was my first actual time drinking so I thought that I' be the one sleeping for so long never minding that I quickly grabbed my car keys and bought us breakfast which took me 30 more minutes and they still weren't up.

Nae?! I said trying to get her attention when she still didn't answer I grabbed a feather out my pillow and tickled her in her ears with it while sitting on her

Ahhh she jumped up waking up jar and Mo at the same time.

Bitch what the fuck are you? Waking up so damn early I should smother you she said holding the pillow over my face.

Its not no damn early its four thirty and y'all were still asleep I bought breakfast tho I said pointing towards the microwave.

Hmm now your talking they all got up and ate there breakfast and jar and mo left to there room afterwards.

I slipped into my black dress it was short so just in case shit popped off. Was still able to move quick in it.

Damn you looking good. Nae said as she seen me in my dress.

I know thanks I said putting my hair in a slick back bun and throwing on my Gucci shades. And white air force maxes with my white leather jacket.

I swear it took this girl forever to get dressed I was so bored watching tv when I heard a bang on the door. Assumed it was jar and mo but when I answered it it was the last bitch I wanted it to be

RaeRae. I sighed what the fuck do you want?

Last time I checked jar broke up with me he didn't band me from no trip so I'm going. She said

No the fuck you ain't! Monae said I seen a dripping wet monae trolling down the hall.

Well where is he then and bitch I didn't ask it was a statement rae rae said.

Right on que jar and Mo walked in "fuck is you doing here?" Mo asked.

Well jar she said dismissing Mo from the conversation when you broke up with me you didn't say that I couldn't g-

Well I'm saying it now get out he said simply.

"Well I bet you gone regrets this bitch have my abortion money by next week before its illegal." RaeRae said

I watched as jar's eyes popped out his damn head. And snickered a lil bit just a lil bit.

Chill bro we all know how that ho is she sly Mo said.

I could still see he was mad as fuck when he got up and ran after RaeRae.

Is you really carrying my child? He asked

I'm carrying a child but it damn sure ain't yours was the last thing she said. Before leaving.

So uh why did she ask HIM for the abortion money?  Just tell him you cheated or some shit I will never understand bitches but I mean none of my business. *sips tea*