19

《☆☆☆》

Itachi quickly moved out of the way, jumping onto the river nearby. The three jonin were still there and Kakashi was trying desperately to overpower him. Itachi's eyes focused onto Kakashi. He was trying to break through Kakashi's mind and put him in a tsukiyomi. I've never been in one but by just talking to the people who have been, it's a horrible experience. Kakashi would be hospitalized for some time if Itachi succeeded.

"Mentaruburokku!" I shout in a desperate attempt to stop the inevitable.

(mental block)

With a splash of the water in the river, Kakashi fell in. I was too late and he waters now caught up in the worst nightmare of his life. The only good thing I have achieved is that I blocked Asuma's and Kurenai's minds from being taken over.

"Asuma, Kurenai. Take Kakashi ad leave. Get him help as soon as you possibly can." I explained.

They both gave a curt nod before taking Kakashi away from the battlefield.

"You can leave. I promise you that if I ever see you again, I will tear you limb from limb. If you do anything to Naruto, I will make your death slow and painful." I threatened, releasing some pent up blood lust I had accumulated.

Both of the troublemakers walked back out of the village. I followed them every step of the way to make sure they actually left. Every so often, Kisame would turn around to see if I was still escorting them. I would growl at him which made him turn right back around.

"Tell your friends that I am no longer restraining myself. I will kill the next Akatsuki member I come across." I hissed as the pair walked out of the village gates.

Now, I have some work that needs to be done. The first task on my list was to train Sakura a bit. She shows plenty of potential but she can't use it quite yet. Mostly because she's obsessed with Sasuke. Her ninjutsu skills aren't all that great so I could teach her a thing or two. I push off the ground and into the sky with a flap of my wings. Sending out chakra pulses, I quickly found the single chakra I was looking for. I flew over to Sakura and landed a little ways away from her. She was doing some shopping, be it for herself or for her parents. I catch up to her and walk by her side.

"Hello, Sakura." I smiled.

"Hi, Kasumi-san." she responded.

"Just call me Kasumi. There are no need for formalities. I was wondering if you would be interested in training with me after you complete your errands." I said.

"Really!? That would be awesome! After some training with you, maybe Sasuke-kun will finally notice me!" she exclaimed.

"That's also what I need to talk about with you. You want to become an exceptional kunoichi and have Sasuke notice you, correct?" I started.

"That is my dream, yes." she smiled.

"Okay, then first off, let's talk about your unhealthy obsession with Sasuke. The reason why he avoids you so much is because you're all over him whenever he is around you." I explained.

"I can't help it. Sasuke-kun is just so cool!" she squealed.

"Well, I can tell you one thing, Sasuke does not like the attention. Right now he is pretty keen on making a dream of his come true. While he is doing that, give him some space. To take up the free time you would be obsessing over Sasuke, you can train with me. He's bound to notice a big change like that." I lectured.

Sakura is surprisingly a great listener when it comes to talking about her one and only love. At the end, she wound up getting convinced by my words. She ran home to get her training gear and met me back at the closest training ground.

"Okay, I'm ready! Let's do this, cha!" she cheered.

"Alright, to make things easier, you can take off your pouches and any weapons you might be carrying. Today we are going to work on something that you're not very good at." I said.

"Flirting?" she beamed.

"Ah, no. I was thinking more along the lines of ninjutsu." I sweatdropped.

We began with chakra control, which she was already quite adept at. I told her the hand signs in the order she needed to do them and then let her figure out the Jutsu herself. Knowing how smart she is, she would understand it in no time.

|smol time skip|

By the time Sakura had completely mastered he simple Jutsu, it got dark out. She was lying on the ground, watching the sunset as she rested her overworked body.

"You should probably head home before your parents worry." I smile softly.

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks a lot Kasumi, I owe you big time." she yawned.

"No need, I enjoy helping people out. Goodnight, Sakura." I said.

"Goodnight, Kasumi." she whispered.

I watched as she left the training grounds, now a bit stronger than she was before. I lie down in a grassy area and rest my head on my paws. My thoughts ran wild as I thought of many worst-case scenarios. I thought of Jiraiya being killed and Naruto taken away. I thought about the Akatsuki's plans for world domination. I lifted my head up quickly as another thought came to mind.

What would Sasuke do if he found out his brother was in the village and that he hospitalized his sensei?

No one can tell him because knowing how stuck up he is on his revenge, he would chase Itachi down and get injured or worse, killed. Kakashi won't wake up for a while so Sasuke will notice something is up. I racked my brain for ideas until I found a rather decent one. I could pose as his sensei for a bit, saying Kakashi had a mission and I would take over for him. Sasuke may not believe it but it was worth a shot. We didn't need him to leave the village at the moment. With Orochimaru trying to get a grip on him and his mind not being so stable, he might leave the village. I know it's going to happen eventually but I would like to prolong it for as long as I can. Despite the flaming rivalry between the two, Naruto and Sasuke are friends. They both realise that yet they refuse to admit it. It would break Naruto's fragile heart. It's also a danger to Konoha due to Sasuke being the last Uchiha. We could lose his Sharingan while Orochimaru obtained it. If that happens, there will be no more great nations, life will change as we know it.

With my mind dead set on this plan, I walk over to the Uchiha compound and sit upon a rooftop there. As soon as Sasuke awakens, I will be there to talk to him. I just hope it works, for all of our sakes.

《☆☆☆》

Sorry, this chapter was a basic filler. The next chapter will be more exciting, I promise!