1

《☆☆☆》

(Kasumi's POV) *it may be like this most of the story*

《☆☆☆》

Swipe, swipe, swipe.
Clatter
Chatter

I awoke to these strange noises bouncing off the walls of the stone I called home. What would anyone be doing up here? The Hokage's heads were already sculpted completely. I stood up, stretching out my rather stiff muscles. It feels like I haven't used them in a while. I was probably just tired from sparring with Minato yesterday. I step out from under an aclove into some open space. Spreading out my wings to their longest extent, I flapped them a couple of times to get some feeling back into them. I hurried up to the top of the mountain, bringing a wave of mist with me. Using chakra on my paws, I began to climb onto the face. I saw multiple spots slathered with paint. Growling a bit, I wondered who would be disrespectful enough to vandalize the faces.

"Naruto! Get down from there this minute!" a man said.

I could recognize his voice as Iruka's but it had changed so much I was unsure of myself. I put out my wings, mist immediately surrounding my body, and took flight. I saw a boy through the mist with odd blonde hair. It looked like Minato's hair but this was not Minato. He was painting the rocks all different colors. I should have figured it would be a child. Using my rather long, skinny tail, I whipped the brush out of his hands. He gave a surprised yelp and with that I pumped my wings to push him off the mountain. The boy fell with a shout but he righted himself and jumped from rooftop to rooftop. I needed to report this to Minato right away. I flew down to the Hokage's building and over to his office windows. The shades were lowered and all the windows were closed. How odd, he never shut me out before. It could be important. I sensed multiple chakras inside the office, only one which I recognized. It had a strong electric feeling to it. It was Kakashi Hatake, Minato's pupil. Landing on the roof, I waited for Kakashi to exit the building. I have not talked to him before but I have seen him train with Minato. He should know where he is. Kakashi exited the front door, sauntering out into the village. I sprung up and flew down, grabbing his clothing in my mouth. He was quite heavy and he was definetly struggling. With a deep, gutteral growl, I silenced him. My chakra easily over powered his and he could most likely sense that. I rounded back to the Hokage's heads, landing on top and putting Kakashi down. The mist around us cleared instantly, revealing myself to him. I stood about as tall as him. When I saw him yesterday he was only halfway up my leg. What happened to him. Kakashi stood in a slightly defensive stance.

"Enough with that foolishness. You are not worth the chakra. I am a friend as well, I come from Konoha, thousands of years before you were born. Yesterday, Minato was in his office. He is no longer there and he has shut me out. You, as well, are odd. You grew almost 3 feet in 1 night. How is this possible?" I said.

When I mentioned Minato, Kakashi had flinched, his mood lowering by the milisecond. He was also highly confused. His mask covered his face but I could see him shifting from one foot to the other.

"And you are?" he growled.

"Kasumi. I am the Protecter of Konoha and the Mist Spirit. Minato knew me very well." I explained.

"I thought that was only a legend." Kakashi mumbled.

I have grown impatient.

"Where is Minato!?" I shout.

Kakashi is taken slightly aback by my tone of voice. He seemed hesitant to tell me anything. He is probably afraid of angering me. I already told this fool I wouldn't kill him.

"You must have been asleep for a very long time. Minato is no longer with us. He died protecting the village from the nine-tailed fox, Kurama." he whispered.

I am dumbfounded. This cannot and should not be true! He must be lying! Jumping at him, I pin his shoulders to the rock below with my mighty paws. My face was mere inches from his, my teeth bared and growls coming from my throat.

"Do not lie to me, boy!" I yelled in fury.

"I swear on this jonin vest that I would not lie to you." Kakashi said, patting his chest.

He did not stutter and his heartbeat is stable. He did not lie. A whimper escaped my lips as I let go of him and backed up. My emotions were going crazy right now. I was depressed, furious, confused, and dumbstruck. The fury broke through and over powered much of my emotions. I will find Kurama and annihalate him. I spread my wings again, my teeth bared and more growls echoing from my throat. No mist surrounded me this time as I sped through Konoha. I smashed through the windows in the Hokage's building and looked through there, charging at anyone stupid enough to get in my way. There was nothing here. Minato's scent was no longer here...at all. Chakra began to seep out of my chakra points, covering me in a thick coat of blue. I charged back out of the building and into the sky once more. I looked down at Konoha. Everything has changed, nothing is the same. I howled at the top of my lungs, venting all my emotions into one noise. Windows shattered, rocks and roof tiles fell from their place, people screamed in pain, their eardrums feeling my pain. The ANBUs I immediately recognized as they jumped to the rooftops in a vain attempt to reach where I was. They threw many of their weapons which I easily menuvered around. I swooped down again and again at the shinobi, knocking one down as I flew close to the buildings. I don't think anything will settle my wrath other then making sure Kurama suffers and dies a horrible death.

《☆☆☆》

Author's Note

Heyo! I had a dream dipicting this story so I decided to write it down since it was pretty good.

Please leave a comment, any comment. I want to know if I should continue this or drop it. I need just 1 comment before I upload the next chapter. I beg of you.

I do not own any of the Naruto characters or ideas. I only own Kasumi.

*edited*

《☆☆☆》