Character Summary

Name: Kasumi

Meaning: mist

Species: Unknown

Appearance:
-pure white
-furry body and tail
-long tail with feathers on the end
-medium-sized feathered wings
-skinny legs
-wolf-like head

Personality: Kasumi is never afraid. She may be nervous at some points but always follows through with everything. She became extremely loyal to Minato Namikaze because he befriended her. She is very secretive and rarely seen unless she wants you to see her. She will take control of any situation that seems fit. She talks very properly and never curses. She stands tall to show her prowress and how proud she is. She does not like to be ridden or touched very often.

Abilities:
-extreme amount of chakra
-uses mist to travel as well as wings
-can see through mist and see in the dark
-highly sensitive nose and ears

*might add more to abilities*

Past: Kasumi has obviously always been in Konoha. Her basic home is deep inside the Hokage's heads. She was quite lonely and very distrustful of many people. She protected the village during wartime and wherever else she needed. She would fight like a blur. One second there and the next gone, men dead in her path. At one point, she was fighting with the current Hokage at that time, Minato Namikaze. Because of his speed, he was able to sense her movement. He did not know if she was friend or foe, only that she was there. Kasumi stopped in front of him and took the blow of a powerful jutsu. Her speed had slowed down because of it, allowing Minato to see her clearly. They fought the remaining foes together. They were a perfect team. Minato had befriended her that day and she would visit him often but only when he was alone. Many years later, Kasumi fell asleep in the Hokage's heads but did not awake the next day. She woke up many years later, thinking that she was still back with Minato.