HP Fanfiction Help

Hi everyone!

The admins of this account have decided to put this together to help writers with their Harry Potter fanfictions! Yay!

We are opening it up to all of you to sign up to have your work reviewed in detail by one of the admins. We can help you with your plot, characters, vocabulary, grammar, and anything else you would like assistance with. The review will be open for anyone to see, so you must be sure that you're okay with it being public.

It is noted that some of the books mentioned in earlier comments have been taken down or changed, so the admins will be contacting the users who requested a review to make sure they still want a review. Please respond; if you do not respond within a week, then your request will be ignored. Also if your comment got deleted without asking you that means you filled out the form wrong, or the books don't exist with a different title.

If you have requested a book to be reviewed before January 1st, 2020, request again, and let us know that you requested one previously and it wasn't done. We are trying to go in somewhat of an order, but sometimes that order isn't very consistent...

Sorry for the inconvenience, but things have been going slowly as of late, and we are doing everything we can to speed things up! Please note that all comments after May 1st will be ignored until we're all caught up.

(You can still request a review, just know it will take a while for the admins to get to it. We apologize for the inconvenience, but there are a lot of you and not a lot of us, so...)

Stories must have at least three parts to be reviewed. There is no way for us to come up with a constructive review for a one part story. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, stories with more than seven parts might not be read in full.

Also please note that if you sign up for this, you must be open for constructive criticism. The reviews will not be too harsh, but any disrespect towards the admins will not be tolerated. If you choose to ask for a review, you are consenting to the constructive criticism in order to make your story better. It will not be sugar-coated too much because the purpose of this is to help writers improve not to compliment them.

It is definitely not required but you can always give the admin who did your review a follow or a nice message. Those are always really encouraging and appreciated!

If you would like your work reviewed by one of the admins, please fill out this form:

Name of Book:

Name of Author: (Please only submit your own work for review unless you have the consent of another author)

Focus of the Review: (Comment what specific area, if any, you would like the admin to focus on in your review: plot, character development, descriptions, dialogue, etc. If you don't have a specific request, just say "general")

Happy writing!! :)