Chapter Twenty Nine: THTOSL

O.M.G! Chapter 29? Ahhhh!! xD I can't believe it. :O Bwahaha, Enjoy:-- Oh wait, an' this was a long wait 'cos of the sudden coldiness of outside [=P] and it made my internet lag. But then my computer went on total and utter BS. [It didn't let me login to Wattpad, WTF?!]  So, yeah. :\ But enjoy [now]! :D 

"Ash, I told you: I can't! He doesn't like me anymore!" I exclaimed.

"Your telling me you head-over-heels-boy doesn't have a thing for you, anymore?" She asked calmly. I looked at her with a incredulous expression.

"Yes!"

"You haven't talked to him--."

"Exactly. Now, if he wanted to talk, he would've confronted me by now?" I pointed out. Maybe bunking with Ashley for a few extra days was a bad idea.

"Just try." She suggested.

"No." I said firmly, plonking myself on her bed and crossing my leg over the other. "I will not." She sighed,

"You know, I always get my way." She reminded. She was so right. So as she rambled, I thought about my day here weeks ago. I haven't talked to John since that day. It might've had something to do with the family members... Or maybe a family member... Or, just me. Being an utter bitch. Either way, John hasn't spoken to me since.

(Night of Thanks Giving)

"So, it's okay?" I asked Lily awkwardly.

"Of course! But, won't your parents be upset?" I racked my brain, a couple seconds later, I shook my head,

"There on a.. buisness trip." I explained.

"Oh. Well, that's fine Samantha. Your welcome to stay. The more the merrier after all! Although some other relatives are coming over. Do you mind?" She questioned. Happy with her aproval, I shook my head. Why should she be asked me if it was okay?

"That's fine by me." I assured. She clasped her hands together,

"Great! Now, go put on something nice." She ushered, pushing me in the direction of the stairs. Figuring it'd be rude if I went the other way, I made my way up the first step.

"See you later Lily." I parted.

"Goodbye Samantha." She waved, turning around, her knee lenth skirt whooshing around her as she turned away. She was so pretty. I climbled my way up the stairs, strangley not dissapointed by having to walk up them. Near the top, a figure was aproaching. I kept my head down, trying to slip past. The guest surely were ariving around this time.

"Hello." I looked up. It was Jason. I smiled a little.

"Hey Freddie." I joked. He laughed,

"Your very funny." He said sarcastically. I stuck my tongue out. Then I remembered what I was still in. And what my face didn't have. "Hey, you have no makeup on." He noticed, leaning in closer to look at me. I recoiled away from him, taking a step up.

"Yeah, crazy me. Can't believe people are seeing me without makeup." I said, agreeing somehow and feeling wary.

"You know, I think your better without makeup." He informed. Well, that's two guys who think that.

"Yeah, well, maybe I'll see you later. I have to, um, get dressed." I announced, continuing up the steps backwards as his eyes trailed over me.

"I think you look fine." He put in.

"You think that." I reminded, laughing nervously as he took a step back up making me do the same. "But I have to put on something.. appropriate." I watched catiously as he took another step up, but I stayed in the same spot.