Chapter Three: THTOSL

Alright. Here it is!

~Death haunts me in some screwed up way. But what I'm thinking about is... Am I gonna get threw the day?~

 I sat in the second to last roll. Which I thank god I did. 'Cos John sat in the very last roll, joking with his friends. Stupid comments were made. The jokes weren't funny. Well, I guess to a guy there hysterical. I didn't find them funny in anyway.

'Some screwed up friends Johnny got, eh?' My conscience asked me. For once, I had to agree. Very screwed up indeed. It didn't talk to me anymore. And I was bored! For once I wanted it so annoy me. My history teacher just droned on. Ugh! Someone kill me now!

Actually, I went sucidal one upon a time... I could'nt bring myself to it, if thats what your wondering. I went threw my brain to find at least anything to think of. I remebered my convo with my Conny(conscience). It said Johnny! I was so gonna tease it for this!

Heeeey conscience? I got something to tease you about. I snickered in my head while on the outside I probably looked completely blank. 'What? What'dya want? I'm resting!' Well, it did'nt have to be so grumpy! How do you think it made me feel all the time?

I tried to think of how I can start my little taunting .You called John; Johnny my sweet little conscience. Hahaha!

'Yeah, and? You know I'm really just you right? So you control everything. Which means I'm just saying the thoughts you won't really admit to yourself. Like the Johnny thing? Thats you give him a pet name. Cuuuuute!'

The tables totally turned. I always knew that I was talking to myself in a way. But know I know that I'm really, really talking to myself. Bummer. I groaned to myself. I'm. So. Freaking. Bored! Will someone put me out of my miser-

"Yeah dude, she's really hot. I talked to her today. Feisty." John said from behind me. I would hear them in and out. I glared at my desk. Why would he tell his friends that? That was being a complete jerk. 'Well, what did you expect? Him revealing his true love for you? Get a clue sister.'

Oh- you hush up! I told it. That was so unnecassary. I listened more closey, trying not to turn my head. That would give me away and they would see I was eaves dropping.

"For real? I heard she was totally smokin'... Wait, wait. Were talking about the same person right? Like, thee Samantha Lace?" I heard one of his friends question. I was famous now?

"'The one n only.' John said which was I guess, supposed to sound like me. Did it? No. That sounds nothing like me! But I guess It was hard to make my voice. It must be hard with John's deep voice.

"She said that? Hahaha. Thats so funny man, I heard she got a nice body. Spill dude." A different guy said. They're so obnoxious! I'm so getting him for this!... Don't say nothing John. Don't say nothing...

"She got a ass better that J-lo dude! And we know how hot she is. She's like triple that! I think it's real too. So gonna tap that." All of his friends laughed. I suddenly didn't want to listen any more. But they were being loud. It was impossible not to hear them. Oh no. People hear them... Crap! I wondered why the teacher did'nt say anything. Stupid old hag! Yeah, harsh, I know. She was a witch-y type of lady. She was mean.

"...No Conner." Said John from something 'Connor' said. I guess I missed some of the conversation. I realized if I could block out that, than why not the rest?

. . .

Nope. Not happenin'. I could still hear them.

"Aw dude, c'mon!"