Chapter Five: THTOSL

Next chappie! Happy reading! xD

~Police officers, jealousy, and new people-oh my!~

My day isn't perfect. Nothing really is. It just having its ups and downs. I met new people which was a principal. For a friend. But if it was anyone in school to have my back- I'm loving that it's a principal!Were tight like that. Hey, maybe he'll let me change some rules. No homework on Thursday's. Special deserts on Friday's. Kick his son out his school...

Oh, I don't know; It was just a thought...

A very kickass thought.

Right now I was back on my way to school. Hey, at least I gotta friend there. I might as well get to start knowing people. I've been on vacation. And yes, I would love to be back on it. But I can't. I have to start knowing stuck-up people. One's that aren't a hot old dude. Okay, yeah, Liam is a good-looking older gentlemen- don't judge me. And he might of been in his mid forties, due to John being like eighteen. I didn't know if that was his actual age or what.

I gotta ask him that. Wait- I don't want to talk to him. But I'm curious! Oh, I'll be bumping into him again. I don't know when, but I'll keep the thought in mind. I was pushing the speed limit. Again. But whatever. Laws and rules are the same thing... Okay, there not. Laws are scarier. Not to me cause the police people can suck a we-we for all I care.

Yeah, I said we-we. I don't think you want my potty mouth side I'm trying to cut down on. I have a feeling John's bringing that out..

Sirens were suddenly heard. Police sirens...Yeah catch those law-breaking suckers!

'There catching you. Gosh, why must I always save you? Your such a idiot.' My conscience told me.

Whatever, where were you when John was harassing me?

'He was not harassing you. Dumbass. Must I always hold your hand threw things?'

Hey shut it. I'm trying to dri-

Sirens were heard closer by now. I looked in my rear view mirror. Oh shit! They wanna catch me. And they probably thinking I was testing them. Or him. Or her- whatever. I slowed down my car, pulling over. Please don't be a cop lady. Please don't be a cop lady. I chanted to myself. Their kinda scary...

I heard a knock on my window. I rolled it down.

"Hello officer, can I help you?" I

"Yes, you were going over the speed limit ma'am." The officer smiled kindly. So we weren't gonna play good cop, bad cop. He was playing flirty cop. Okay, I could do that. As long as I don't get a ticket. I wouldn't have trouble doing this. I was a excellent flirt. Plus the guy was cute. Maybe twenty one or twenty two. Fresh outta training, huh? I thought defiantly.

"I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just in a rush to go to the hospital. My best friend is there. I just gotta see her. But yeah, I'm sorry." I gushed sweetly. The cop was totally buying this! I was a believing person. I don't have a clue why. I was playing like I was around his age. So he didn't know I was really supposed to be at school. I've been told I've looked older than I was anyway.

"Well, is she alright?" The cop asked fakely. The dude was probably looking for someone to take home tonight. I had no intention to go where ever he was. So I hoped he wouldn't ask me to blow off my 'friend' or something. But I bet he was gonna give me his number.

"Shes fine. Heart attack. From her cat. My, my. That girl, always too paraniod." I feigned a laugh. Halfly brought down I didn't even have a real friend in mind I could be imagining.