Chapter Ten: THTOSL

Hope you like it. 'Cause I'mma enjoy writing it. Lol <3

   ~Arguements and dumb idea's.~

"Your so stupid." I told John after calling me the follower. I just... Came early?

"Hey! Your the one who started the stupid stalker thing!"

"Well, you act like one!"

"Then why is it the other way around?"

I ignored the question. "Your a idiot."

"When will you run out of insults?"

"When I feel like it?"

"Oh my god!" John huffed out in annoyance.

"God isn't here, I am." I said smartly. John turned to Ashley.

"Why is she here?"

"She has a name." I said to John snappily.

"Don't care." He said, turning his attention to Ashley again.

"You know eachother?" I asked Ashley before John could say anything.

"Yeah, he's my brother." Ashley casually said. Why is everything always like that with her? Always so casual. It bothered me I was the last to know.

"Why did'nt I know about this?"

"'Cause you did'nt ask." John and Ashley sais in sync. Yup, definitely siblings. I slapped my hand to my hand to my forehead. Hard.

"Ouch..." I said to my own stupidity.

"Who's the idiot now?" John mumbled. I slapped his arm while Ashley got the other one.

"Ow! I'm being ganged up on. Damn you people, you keep absusing me!" John cried. I laughed at his over-dramatic-ness. Again. Marie came thumping from up the stairs. She stopped in front of me and looked up.

"Hey, Sammy, did you hit my brother?" Marie scolded at me. My eyebrows went up at the demanding little girl. Lying is bad so...

"Yes I did." I answered honestly. She stayed silent for a couple of seconds.

"Good job!" Marie cheered putting her hand up, so I slapped my hand to hers and broadly smiled. John's eyes were fixed on my mouth, so my grin faded. He snapped his eyes to mine and glared at me then looked at his...sister. Little sister. Because, if Ashley is John sister, and Ashley said she had a little sister, who was Marie... Right? Yup.

"Princess, how could you?" John asked looking appaled at Marie. She nudged my thigh (if she was grown and in full height, prabably my ribs, but she is only five).

"Because you said Sammy is stupid." -she put a hand over her mouth after saying the 'bad word' but I gave her a reassuring smile, telling her it was okay because she's demonstrating- "And..Mommy said not to say S. T. U... pid." Marie said catiously, but smiled again when she finished.

"So your taking her side?" John asked.

"Enough with the her! You talk about me all the time right? I bet you know my name." I said to John, using the imformation Marie gave me. John looked at me, a kind of embarrased looked on his face. His eyes went down to Marie.

"What. Did. You, say?" John aked scarily. Maries eyes widened and she took off running. Any of us could catch her by the pace she ran, but we decided to leave her alone. Well, John made quick stomping sounds in one spot, causing Marie to scream from what sounded like the bottom of the stairs.