He bucked his hips up into my mouth, making all of him enter my mouth. I felt his long and throbbing member go down my throat, cutting off my air supply. I tried to keep him in my throat, but with another buck of his hips, he triggered my gag reflex, and I moved my head off of him and began trying to catch my breath.

He brought his hand up to my chin and pulled me towards him. "Looks like someone can't take their dick." He responded in a mocking tone yet dominant tone. "Want to try again?" He asked in the same tone. I nodded very quickly causing him to chuckle lowly. Even though I had only met him a few hours prior, it's like he had a form of authority over me. Like he overpowered me. It was a new experience. I usually dominated, even if I was a bottom I would still dominate somehow. This time however, he was in control and I didn't stop him.

I slowly took him in my mouth and began to go down. I began to bob up and down, trying not to leave him in my throat for too long. I began to hum, sending vibrations down his member. His moans and groans were turning me on. I could feel his pre-cum drip out of him, coating my mouth in his salty substance. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me off of him.

He pulled me right up to his lips and began kissing me again. After all of that, I was still so surprised about his eagerness. He began to rise and slowly make me descend into the bed. He was now hovering over me, looking me dead in the eye.

His hand travelled down my chest till he reached the button of my jeans. He unbuttoned it and began to pull down my jeans and my underwear. Now I was full exposed.

He began to go down my body. His hands lightly went across my sides, causing a tickling sensation to go down me. He reached me and took me into his mouth straight away.

I gasped at this instant contact. He began to swirl his tongue around my member adding a cooling sensation to my overheating member. I couldn't deal with all the pleasure I was receiving and I knew more was going to come. I was going to come, I could feel it. I wanted to make the pleasure last longer but he started humming, which was not only sending vibrations to my member, but also through my entire body. I shot my load into his mouth. I began trembling due to all of this.

But I knew we weren't done.

He got up and picked up a condom and lube and prepared himself. He came back to the bed and adjusted me. He slowly snuck into me and I whimpered in pain. I was fucked the day before and still hadn't recovered yet.

He slowly pushed himself further into me causing me to groan. He paused a little for me to adjust to him. He filled me up completely, every inch of him was mostly in me. Soon enough, he began to roll his hips and he bucked into me. I could hear him mumble profanities under his breath as he moved.

He then began thrusting, and thrusting hard. Each thrust added to the amount of pleasure I was feeling. Each thrust was waiting to hit my prostate. Each thrust was making me feel great. The mixture of the pain from the day before and the pleasure I was receiving now, was such a beautiful blend and I wanted more and more of it.

He bucked hard into me, hitting my prostate. "YES!" I screamed out loud causing him to chuckle in triumph. He continuously hit my prostate as he thrusted recklessly. I began to grip onto the sheets of the bed as he thrusted. My eyes couldn't remain open as they were rolled back due to all this pleasure.

I needed release. I was craving release. He must've known my craving because he began stroking me as he thrusted. Receiving pleasure from both ends. I pulled him down to kiss him. I was bound to release sooner and later.

My moans increased in volume and after one more thrust my moan reached its loudest and I released my load into his hand. And almost immediately after he released and pulled himself out of me. I laid on his bed catching my breath, trying to take in what just happened.

I had never been fucked like that. Ever. Not even by Alex. And trust me, Alex has his ways. It's just that, when Alex and I fucked, I was always in control. I always had the upper hand one way or another. With Scott, I tried to gain control. I did. But it didn't work.

"Wow." I breathed out as I tried to get up. Their was a soreness and I couldn't get up. "Can you help me up please?" I held my hand up and he held onto it and pulled me up and I began to put on my clothes.

I was finding it so hard to walk. He wasn't necessarily the most gentle with his thrust, but I guess I couldn't complain.

Both of us were now dressed in the clothes we wore before we started. I pulled my hair tie out of my pocket and tied my hair up. "I'll send you all the details for the photoshoot." I spoke to him as I walked to his front door. He opened the door and let me out.

As I walked out of the door, he slapped my ass cheek unexpectedly. I shot a darted gaze  at him and laughed. He chuckled and waved bye at me.

I went into my car and sat onto my seat. I hissed as I began to sit. Finally sat, I began to drive. My phone began to ring and I picked up. It was Shemi.

"So, how'd it go?" She asked.

"Don't get me started"