27. I Bet You Won't Christmas • Extra

Beginne am Anfang

He tackles the older boy, sending him onto the carpeted floor. Harry lands on top of him, laughing and giggling as they lay there. Harry presses kisses all over his face, Louis giggling underneath him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He says. "We're going to have so much fun!"

"I know, Hazzy. I'm very excited," Louis responds, still chuckling from the way his lips tickled his skin.

"Me too. I love you," Harry whispers, a bit embarrassed, nuzzling his face into the crook of Louis' beck.

"I love you too."

Harry gets up and they return to their seated positions. "My turn!" He says, getting out his present. He's a bit nervous, because he doesn't know if Louis actually wanted this gift. Every time they walked by the store, he would stare at it with a longing look. It was a bit of a stretch, but you only live once.

He takes out the small box. It's flat and a dark red color; the material velvet and smooth. It's wrapped with some Christmas wrapping, because Harry's a sappy little thing.

Harry reluctantly hands Louis the box wordlessly, completely nervous as to what his reaction might be.

Louis unwraps the paper and chuckles when Harry puts the bow on top of the smaller boy's head. It's cute.

He gasps when he notices that there is obviously jewelry in the box. Could it be? He looks at it every time they pass a jewelry store, but it's much too expensive for him to buy.

He opens it up and gasps.

It is.

It's a necklace with Harry's name written in Hebrew. It might seem like a weird gift, but it means a lot to the both of them. When they were in high school, they weren't out to anyone but the other person yet. They would pass notes talking about some cute guy they saw during class, but one day their teacher almost caught them. So, they started writing in Hebrew. It's a weird language to choose from, but it's so easy to learn.

"לְהָצִיק"

was written in silver, either side connected to the chain.

Louis noticed another necklace in the box. But this time, it was his name.

"לואיס"

was written, engraved the exact same way as the first.

Louis looked at Harry with tears in his eyes. The curly-haired lad cleared his throat.

"I... I was thinking we could wear each other's names. Like, I wear yours and you wear mine. B-because, I've seen you looking at a necklace with "שלום" (Shalom) written on it, and I thought maybe we could do it with our names? Because of the notes we used to write in high school, remember?" Harry asked, nervous.

"Oh my god. Harry, I... I don't know what to say. Yes, of course I remember. Thank you. I'd be honored to wear your name," Louis says proudly.

Harry blushes and smiles. He takes the necklace with his own name on it and wraps it around Louis' neck, clicking it into place. Louis does the same with the necklace engraved with his name on Harry.

A few minutes later, the boys as well as Anne and Jay come into their room, all of them hugging and cheering and wishing the group a Merry Christmas.

Zayn received a large sketch pad from Niall, a collection of pens from Louis, a new easel and paints from Harry, and something from Liam that he wouldn't let anyone but Zayn see. Who knows?

Liam got the cologne he's been wanting for a long time from Niall. He received a new bag from Louis; leather, of course. Harry got him the jacket he's been eyeing, and Zayn got him yet another thing that only he and Liam could see. Once again, who knows?

Niall received a £50 gift card to his favorite restaurant from Louis, a trip to the chocolate factory in England from Harry, a windbreaker from Liam, and a bottle of Zayn's cologne because for some reason, he's attracted to it like a dog.

Harry got a butterfly habitat from Niall, who vowed to take care of it in his flat, a gift card to his favorite store (YSL) from Liam, and a record player along with some records from Zayn.

Louis received a few t-shirts he's wanted from Niall, a pair of Vans from Liam, and Polaroid camera from Zayn in his favorite color, pink. (His favorite color is actually red, but they didn't have that one, according to Zayn)

The crew spent the day laughing and having a grand time. At around noon time, they went to a cute little cafe near Louis and Harry's Uni and had tea. Classic Englanders, right?

Their day was fantastic. It was truly a memory that would last forever.

When they were all walking around the small town, admiring the beauty of the snow falling and the people walking, Liam and Zayn slipped away from the group for a few minutes. One thing Louis noticed was that they were both carrying the presents they gave each other.

But really, who knows?

•••

A/N:
"His sweater rides up a bit, exposing his tight, black briefs."

^ I mean come on I had to.

I wanted to give you all one last little fluff thing before I left. Surprise! Hope you enjoyed it. Just a cute little thing I whipped up.

I added that scene with the Hebrew names in there. Hehe. I love that scene. I'm Jewish, so I read and write Hebrew and all that jazz. I didn't get my Bat Mitzvah last year so I think I'm going to this or next year!

I'm going to camp on Tuesday (two days) I'm so excited.

Alright, I hope you all enjoyed the little extra Christmas chapter. It was fun to write heh.

All the love.

Zoe xx

INSTAGRAM: hoeforlarries/larryforthenight