27. I Bet You Won't Christmas • Extra

Start from the beginning

The boys were all coming over to their small dorm, as well as Anne and Jay, Harry and Louis' mothers. Liam, Zayn, and Niall's parents were going over to Zayn and Liam's place the following day, but the oldest and youngest of the group had other plans.

"Oh, come on. I'm sure they want to see this," Louis says, pulling up the sweater and sticking his bum out. Harry practically drools at the sight.

"Alright, sexy boy, let's get you some pants," Harry rasps out, his throat dry.

Louis walks to his closet and pulls out a pair of Adidas joggers, putting them on over his white fuzzy socks. He doesn't match, but he also doesn't care.

Harry's wearing a Christmas themed sweatshirt with grey sweatpants and fuzzy socks with reindeer on them.

"What time is it?" Harry asks.

Louis looks at the clock. "8:48," he replies.

The boys and their parents should be arriving at about 9:30, so they had time to open the presents they got each other, like they always did.

"Here you go, Harry Styles," Louis says once they're seated, criss-cross, of course, on the ground in front of their fake Christmas tree. It's only about four feet tall, because their dorm advisors wouldn't allow anything taller.

"Why thank you, Louis Tomlinson," Harry says, giggling as he takes the large box.

"Damn, Lou, this is huge," he says.

Louis just giggles.

He unwraps the box, opening it. He sees a smaller box inside of it. Classic.

However, there is a present in the box. Harry grabs it and notices that it's a backpack. It seems like a crappy present, but his broke, and he was looking to buy one over the long break they had. No need, anymore.

"Open it," Louis says.

Harry furrows his eyebrows, but does as he is told. He opens the backpack and notices all of his favorite candy - and yes, there are three packs of gummy bears.

Two large boxes each of Oreos, Reeces, Nerds, Twix, and Kit-Kats are sitting in the bag, as well as the gummy bears. A few boxes of gum are in their as well.

"Wow, Lou, thank you so much!" Harry says, smiling. The backpack is Adidas, and he knows it must have cost Louis a ton.

Louis smiles and blushes. Harry opens up the next box, a bit smaller, and notices yet another gift. Love Actually and Titanic fall out of the box, as well as a deck of cards which Harry's wanted for god knows how long.

Harry squeals. "Lou! We have to watch these tonight, okay? And we have to play cards. Pleeeeease?" He begs.

Louis laughs. "Sure thing, love."

"Oh, and thank you."

Harry unwraps the other box and finds a scarf as well as a new sweater.

The smallest and final box is a flat, rectangular shape. "Lou..." Harry starts questioningly.

"Just open it," he squeaks out. He's fiddling with his fingers in his lap. He seems... nervous.

Harry unwraps it and finds two tickets to the Leeds festival. He practically faints right then and there. He's been wanting to go for a few years but the tickets have been really expensive - for them, at least.

"Louis. Oh my god - I don't... I don't know what to say. Thank you. Thank you so much!" Harry yells, getting up from his spot and literally jumping on top of Louis.