World's Best Moms

I was going to wait, but this is for the love @ForeverShakara showed my early chapters. I love you all. 💕💕

The weekend

McKenna's pov

Dominic and I finally decided to sit down and talk.

"Dominic I wasn't trying to disclaim you. I just didn't want her to drive you crazy with questions." I told him.

"Don't worry about it. My emotions were just on edge because of my mother." Dominic told me. I smiled, but then I frowned.

"You do know you have to talk to her right? She's moving into the apartments around the corner. She's probably over your house 24/7." Dominic said.

"And I'm over your house 24/7." Dominic shrugged.

I sighed, "Babe."

He took a deep breath.

"I'll have a conversation with her, but she's not getting a world's best mom mug out of me anytime soon." Dominic stated. I laughed.

"A conversation is all I'm asking for."

I kissed him. Man, I missed those lips. He kissed me back. Our lips were in sync, and it was as if our connection was stronger.

"The two love birds are back!" Micah cheered. I laughed getting up from my place on my bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Shopping with the girls." I told him as I walked out.

--

"Girl. I see you and Dominic back rocking." Reagan cheered. I laughed.

"And I see my brother trying to holla at you." Makayla nudged Reagan.

"Micah flirt with everyone with a pussy. He not about to run any of his games on me." Reagan stated. I laughed.

I never seen Micah be serious about a girl. I don't know how that would look.

"Micah has trust issues real bad. I think he really wants to settle down, but he's afraid of being abandoned." Makayla said. I nodded. No wonder he clicked instantly with Dominic. They have so much in common that it's crazy.

-

Micah's pov

"Well, I'll talk to you later. I'm about to go have this talk you and MK keep telling me about." Dominic said. I bro hugged him and he left.

I walked down the hall to my parents room. The door was closed, as usual, so I knocked.

"Come in." Mom yelled. I slowly opened the door and walked in. They were sitting on the bed watching a very old show: Heat of the Night. She paused the tv.

"What's up?" My dad asked. I took a deep breath, siting in the rocking chair in the corner of the room.

"I want to meet her." I stated. They both starred at me for a second.

"I don't want a relationship with her, or even a hug. I just want to ask her two questions." I stated. My mom sighed.

"I can't do that son." William stated. Mom looked at him. When she looked back at me and I saw the look in her eyes, I knew she wanted to help me, but as usual, whatever he says goes.