Reagan

That Monday, I let Makayla convince me to go to the basketball game with her. What I expected to be just our school turned out to be people from almost all schools in our district. I sighed I really don't like being around large groups of strangers. Then, people were starring at me. I followed Tori and Makayla to the bathroom. They walked and, but I decided to wait outside.

"That's a nice case."

I looked down at my case. It was just a clear case with my name on it.

"Thank you." I said anyways.

"You think I could put my number in your phone?" I looked at the boy. He wasn't ugly, but he wasn't for me.

"I have a boyfriend." I told him.

"Well, he was stupid enough to let you out of the house by yourself looking this fine, so it's his lost." I just laughed.

"It's still your lost. I don't want to have sex with you." I told him. He started laughing because I was right.

"You look like a virgin anyways." He said while still laughing. Then he narrowed his eyes. "But then again you don't you don't look like one." Makayla and Tori walked out of the bathroom.

"Well I guess you'll never know." I winked as we walked away. I walked right into somebody.

"Who is this dude you trying to get beat up today?"

"Dominic calm down. We just had a conversation." I said. He looked at me. I smiled at him and he started smiling back. He kissed me one time on the lips.

"I'm going to find Micah." He told me.

I nodded and he kissed me on the lips one more time before walking off. That was when I saw the girls around me glaring at me. All the boys around were looking at him in envy. See a boy won't hate like girls. I laughed as I walked off to find my sister.

The game was good. Our school didn't win, but I had fun.

The next day at school, I sat there and waited for her. I watched the door. I met her a while ago at summer camp. We clicked instantly. Then, the summer of eighth grade year, was our last year. We got too old. She only came here for the camp, so I never saw her again. She maintained the title my long distance best friend even though we rarely talk. No matter are rare our conversations are, she knows everything about me and vice versa.

"McKenna!" She exclaimed as soon a she saw me.

"Reagan!" I exclaimed. "Girl puberty hit you with a bus!" I yelled. She's grown to be about two inches taller than me. Her brownish orange hair was chopped off right below her shoulder blade.

"Me? Bitch a train ran over your ass. You glo'd up so good I remember you had thick ass glasses and you always wore you're hear in pigtails." She said. I started laughed so hard. I heard hella laughter around us too.

"Now while you talking about me, you the one who used to be twins with Zoey from the proud family." I said. The laughter started back.

"Bitch we in a damn play or some shit?" She asked looking around us at the people's attention we had captured

"You don't know the half of it." I shook my head and sat down.

"Well hell, I'm fuckin famous at this school already." She mumbled as she sat down beside me. I laughed.

I didn't see her again until lunch. She joined me at the table with Micah and McKenna after we got our subway.

"This school has the best fucking lunch ever. Not only do you all get a whole dam hour to eat, but you have all these good choices. Hell, at my old school our lunch was borderline jail food. Shit almost killed my ass three times." Reagan said. I laughed.

"That's because of the strike of o3." I said. She looked confused.

"In 2003, the whole school went on strike they all came to school and sat in the cafeteria chanting 'Change the food or we'll get rude.'" Micah explained as if he was there.

We were nowhere near high school when this happened. However the classes of '03, '04, '05, and '06, will forever be loved in my heart for that.

"They built the restaurants across the street to keep the students from having to drive so far." I explained.

We still have lunch ladies and school lunch for the less fortunate children. They thought making us pay for our food would be not entirely giving us what we wanted. They showed us!

"I think I'm going to like this school." Reagan said. "When my mom told me we were moving here permanently, I was a little worried, but I think I'm going to like it here."

"I like you being here." Micah said. Reagan smiled. I looked at Micah for a second.

Does Micah like Reagan?

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share

This was kind of a filler, but not really. I needed to introduce Reagan.

I need 3 votes in order to post again, and trust, the next two chapters are 💔🙃😒❣🙄😕😨.