Imagine it

That Weekend

Dominic avoided me for the rest of the week. He began acting as if we never met, and to be honest, it was annoying me. I had to do something. He had to notice me. I was going to get him to. I got home from school and locked myself in my room- or I thought I did. I heard Dominic and Micah walk past my door. I got off of my bed and stood by my dresser, thinking. I need a plan.

"Hey." I turned around to see Dominic walking through the door. He closed it behind him. He sat on my bed and patted the spot beside him. I sat.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Just checking on my Future." He shrugged. I cut my eyes at him.

"I'm good." I replied as he smirked.

"How's Logan?" He asked. I sighed.

Logan is no longer my friend, and yeah we became something more. I said yes. At first, I really enjoyed what I had going on with Logan. I didn't want to rush into a relationship. He understood that. Now, everything if different, we're official.

"It doesn't matter. How are you?" I said.

"I'm fine baby girl. I just been thinking about you nonstop, and how I'm going to make you mine." He said.

"I been thinking about you too nonstop and why you made me Logan's." I said.

He laughed, "I am not worried about that. He's just my place holder," I rose my eyebrows as to say really.

Dominic leaned closer to me slowly. I stiffened as I felt his lips begin to touch my neck, "He may have you physically, but you're with me mentally." He said. He got up and motioned for me to follow him. I did. We walked outside and started walking down the street. We both have cars...

He pulled out his phone and held the camera up. I licked out my tongue. I watched as he typed in the caption, "Ride or die? @_imightbeInsane" I pulled out my phone and commented like he did me.

"Of course Domi."

"It could be us, but she playing."

I just looked at him.

"You the only one playing little boy."

"Okay"

"I can't stand you!" I said to him as I playfully pushed him.

"Keep your hands to yourself now before I have to put these thumpers on you." He threatened. I laughed.

I kissed my teeth, "Boy you can't fight." I replied before pushing him again.

He pulled up his pants like thugs do, and we started playing fighting. After a while he grabbed me and I gave into him and just started laughing. A car horn honked and I looked across the street. It was Micah.

"Well, we're about to go spit game on a couple hoes. I'll talk to you later." He said.

"Ok." I nodded. He shook his head and kissed my hand before jogging to the car.

I know he is trying to get a rouse out of me, but I can't help but give him just that. They drove away and I just watched the car. A car pulled up in front of me, but I didn't look at it. I watched Micah and Dominic at the stop sign just sitting there. No cars were coming.

"Kenny why are you over here?" Logan asked. I looked up at him and shrugged.

"I was taking a walk. Certain people just been irritating my soul lately." I said. He laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Well let's go get your mind off of those certain people." I smiled as he led me to his car.

We went to one of the places that always cheered me up, the mall. We walked around buying everything. When we became official, I expected things to change, but nothing hardly did. It's really just now we have titles.

"How was your day?" He asked as we sat down in the food court.

I shrugged, "It was okay. Nothing interesting really happened." I shrugged. He laughed. That wasn't funny. He pulled out his phone and started clicking before he set it on the table.

"This is pretty interesting." he stated. I looked down at a screenshot of Dominic's Instagram, I tried to click back to see who sent it, but he took his phone back.

"Logan I don't see why you're so upset." I stated. He just rose his eyebrows and nodded.

"So if I have this same conversation with say... India, you wouldn't be mad?" He asked.

I couldn't look at him anymore. I knew what I did was wrong, but when I was with Dominic, I was not thinking about anything nor anyone else, not even Logan. I looked over his shoulder and I immediately regretted it. I saw Micah and Dominic with two girls. A scowl immediately took over my face and I battled to calm my self down. When I finally looked back, Logan was gone. I looked around confused, but there was no sign of him.

"What are you doing here? Stalking much?" Micah asked as they sat down at my table. The girls were no longer with them. I just shook my head. I looked at Micah.

"Can you take me somewhere?" I asked.

"How did you get here?" Micah asked.

"Logan. Then we kind of had an argument. I zoned out around the time you two walked around the corner, and then he was gone." I explained.

"Aww you was starring at me so now Loggie Woggie mad?" Dominic asked. I just glared at him. He bit his lip and nodded his head. I was melting already, but I kept my composure.

"I don't want you talking to old dude if he punk enough to leave you in the mall alone," Micah said. "I just might punch him in the next time I see him."

I just shrugged as I laughed. I don't really care. We grabbed my bags and walked out of the mall to Micah's car. Once we got in, Dominic pulled out his phone and held it up. He was on Snapchat.

"I got the girl of my dreams right here. Say hey to Snap, MK." Dominic said. I smiled as I waved. He went to take a picture of us after he uploaded the video. I smiled and he did that face lightskin boys be doing.

"We would be so cute together." He said as he typed it in.

"You're really creeping me out." I stated. He gave me a pedophile look. I slid over a little. "How close are we to home?" I asked as I looked out the window. We pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car and walked into my room and closed the door. I plopped down on my bed and starred at the ceiling. Hours passed by, but I didn't care. My mind was all messed up. My heart don't understand why I got Dominic on my mind. My phone dinged beside me.

Nobody at all- Come outside.

Normally I'd ignore it, but I could no longer deny my feelings for him, and our fate was pretty obvious. I walked outside and found Dominic sitting on a blanket. I laid beside him and he laid down. We starred up at the stars.

"You know my feelings for you never went away. I just hid them and tried to make you chase me, but you ignored me completely. Why did you walk out that day? I know you feel the same way." Dominic stated.

I looked at him, but he gazed up at the stars still. I looked up too and sighed.

"I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to express my feelings and when I finally decided to tell you how I felt, I walked downstairs and saw you with Makayla. I was crushed." I admitted to him for the first time. I felt him turn to look at me. I left my gaze on the stars.

"I was trying to make you jealous." He said. I rose my eyebrows.

"I dont get jealous. If I see you entertaining another girl, I just fall all the way back and let you do you." I shrugged. He just shook his head.

"I just want you to realize how much you need me. I know you feel the way I do. I see it in your eyes every time you look at me." He said. I dared to look at him. His eyes immediately met mine, and they were locked. I sighed again.

"I do have feelings for you, but I know you'd just hurt me, and I can't allow that to happen." I said. I tore my eyes from his and looked back at the stars, and he sighed pulling me closer to him, as I closed my eyes and imagined- imagined the day when he could be mine, I could be his, and we could just be us.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share