In My Eyes

(A/n So I'm going to do Dominic's point of view sometime (probably towards the end) in this chapter and see how it turns out...)

The next day at school when I walked in everyone was whispering about Lauren, and I know it was about her because they were all looking at her.
I took a seat beside Dominic. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You sure you're ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok." He said. He kissed my forehead, and we turned to join the conversation. I glanced over at Lauren, who was starring at me. I don't even know why. I haven't said anything about her and him.

"Do you have a problem?" Tori yelled at Lauren before I could even think.

"Bitch who are you talking to?" Courtney yelled back. Tori went to stand up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"She's taking up for you since you're not going to do it yourself, and I have a situation." Makayla said.

"I don't need taking up for. Me and Lauren don't have a problem so calm down." I said.

"She was looking at you like she has a problem." Micah pointed out. I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't care. Do you understand that? I don't care about Lauren. I don't care about Logan. I don't care about Courtney. I don't care about any of them." I said.

"I never cared about you anyways. You were just a good fuck." Logan voice came to my ears.

Immediately, Dominic and Micah got up. Oh my goodness.

The bell finally rang, and people swarmed the cafeteria. I could have sworn I saw Logan take off running. Then, I knew he did because Dominic took off after him. I had to run too. When I finally caught up to Dominic, I grabbed him and pulled him in to me. I think every muscle in his body was clinched.

"Calm down," I said. He took A couple deep breaths, but he didn't relax. "Look at me," I instructed. He did. "I'm cool. It didn't hurt because that's entirely a lie. Dominic don't throw your future away because of that idiot. He is not worth it and he never will be." I said. Dominic finally calmed down.

"I love you so much it's crazy. As long as you're good. I'm good." He said.

"I love you too. Now, come on. We're going to be late." I told him. We stopped by our lockers which are down the hall from each other. Then, we walked into 1st block. The first tardy is a warning, so we weren't punished. We sat down and started doing our work.

In second period, we had a sub again. Our teacher must be very sick. I sat at the table on the laptop looking for the answers to yet another worksheet.

"McKenna why isn't Drew texting me back?" Dominic asked me. I never told him about my conversation with Drew.

"I told him that I am in love with you, and that I was going to see where things go in our relationship." I said as I wrote down the answer to a question. He was quiet for a minute, so I looked up. He was smiling so hard at me.

"McKenna slide your paper my way, so I can see it." Lucas requested. I just looked at him. Then, I started laughing.

"Nah. You good." I said as I started copying some of the answers from Dominic's papers. I got tired of working.

"So you're going to stop talking to me just because of Logan?" Lucas asked.

"You're cool Lucas, but we can't be friends. It would be weird, and I would have to tolerate stupid ass over there." I pointed at Logan.

"He is a dumb ass." Lucas agreed. I just laughed. I don't have one person in this school that I can really call my friend. Isn't that awful?

At Lunch, I got some food and sat across from Dominic. The whole time, Logan's eyes were on us. I ignored him though. Dominic grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"This seems too good to be true. I mean you're the girl of my dreams. You're smart, hardworking, beautiful, and all around perfect in my eyes." Dominic said. I blushed. I fall in love with words like Alice down the rabbit hole to Wonderland.

"You're everything I can ask for in a guy too. You're sweet, caring, determined, interesting, just the right amount of complicated, sexy as hell, and all around perfect in my eyes as well." I replied. He smiled so hard, and I smiled too as we just started at each other in silence.

"So are you two going to kiss or what?" Tori asked. Dominic shook his head

Dominic's pov

In third block, I was bored out of mind being away from McKenna. I couldn't help but think of her and crave presence. I just want my lips on hers, my chest on hers, my hips on hers. That would be a perfect. I'd be happy for the rest of my life.

"Why are you smiling so hard?" Micah asked. I just shook my head. He narrowed his eyes at me. I looked around. Half of the class was starring at me.

"Why can't I just smile?" I asked.

"Well you know what would make me smile?" Micah asked. Oh shit. "Beating Logan's punk ass." Micah looked right at him. Logan froze in his seat and looked at us. He was scared as hell.

I laughed, "Nah man. I told your sister I wouldn't. I don't need her mad at me right now, so chill." I said.

"You listen to what yo girlfriend say? You a bitch." Micah joked, and everyone around started laughed.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's my future wife. Get it right." I corrected. Of course they continued laughing, but that didn't matter to me.

In fourth block, I sat beside McKenna and just smiled at her. She really doesn't understand. She's the sun to my set. Everything would be dark without her. She's the final piece to my puzzle. She completes me.

"Why are you smiling at me like that? You're being weird." She said.

"I was just thinking." I said.

"About what?" She narrowed her eyes at me? Why does she have to assume that I'm thinking negative?

"Nothing MK." I shook my head. I didn't want her to say I was creeping her out. She doesn't understand why I adore her so much, and not just for what's between her legs. Shawty doesn't understand her worth, but I'll show her.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share