Birthday

October 24, 2015 

I smiled and danced with Logan to the beat of anaconda. Everything was cool. It was our eighteenth birthday party. Life was simple. I was happy- well happy enough not to be complaining.

"I have to use the restroom." I told him. He nodded, and I walked to the restroom. I wanted to use my private restroom, so I wouldn't have to wait in line. That's how perfect our venue was. I used the restroom and washed my hands. I opened the door and Miguel appeared in front of me.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I followed you. I told you I was going to give you a special eighteenth birthday present." He said. He wrapped his arms around me, and I squirmed.

"No thank you." I said. He grabbed me by my waist, trying to forcibly kiss me. I kneed him in the private area. He held his crotch in pain. He looked up at me like he was about to kill me.

"Is there a problem in here?" I looked up to see Logan, Micah and Dominic. Miguel just walked out. I ran into Logan's arms.

"I don't know what that was about. What was he going to do to me? Oh my gosh." I panicked. Logan picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"It's ok Kenny. We got you." Logan said.

"Babe can we go home?" I asked.

"Are sure you want to leave your party?" He asked. I nodded.

"You two better keep it PG13." Micah said. Everyone just laughed. Logan carried me out.
----

I laid my head on Logan's chest listening to his heartbeat. My heart rate started to increase. He's did the same. It got to the point where we were both fighting to slow them down. I sat up and looked at him. That's not the first time that has happened.

"I don't think that is a good sign." I said.

"It doesn't mean nothing McKenna." Logan said. I shrugged and leaned against the head board. Micah and Dominic walked into my room. They're always together, but most of the time, Dominic and I just don't interact.

"Why did you all leave the party?" I asked.

"I wasn't in the party mood anymore. Your child molester just pissed me off." Micah said. I shook my head.

"Well do you want to watch Martin?" I asked. He nodded and took off his shoes. He made his way right between me and Logan. I laughed on the inside. He keeps it calm, but he still doesn't like Logan. Dominic laid across the end of the bed, and I went to the episode of Martin for Halloween when Martin bought a house that was haunted.
-----

The next morning, I woke up and everyone was around my bed screaming "Happy Birthday". I smiled, and immediately, a flash went off.

"Oh my gosh dad! What's wrong with you? Let me see that picture." I ordered, he showed it to me. It was actually cute. I really do wake up flawless. I looked at the cake which Dominic was holding. It was cute.

"We're having cake for breakfast?" I asked.

I got dressed then I found my parents down the stairs, and everyone came was in the kitchen. I got my cake and sat in the dining room with Micah, Dominic, Elise, Logan, Aysia, Courtney, Jayson, Makayla, and Tori surrounding the table. We all at our breakfast cake. I guess my parents invited Courtney not knowing that we haven't talked in a few weeks. I don't have time for wishy washy people in my life. Elise and I just don't talk to each other because I've told her off too many times. Logan's phone dinged and he pulled it out and scrunched up his face. That made me curious.  I looked at the screen as it dinged again.