What's Done in the Dark...

I walked in the school the next day care free. Nothing could damage my mood.

"Hello everyone." I smiled as I sat down at the table. They all side-eyed me as they replied.

"You must got dick last night." Aysia asked. I shook my head. "Head?"

"My day yesterday was free of any sexual conduct." I told her as I laughed.

"So why are you so happy?" Chyna asked.

"Because you never know when it's going to be over, so you have to be happy as often as you can." I said.

"That's sounds like something Drew would say." Aysia pointed out. I shrugged.

"He told me that yesterday when he came to my house." I mumbled.

"I know something happened. He didn't just come through and leave after a conversation." Chyna said.

"He talked for a while. That's all." I assured her. Hell half the time I could have been riding his face he spent playing 2k with Dominic and Micah. Dominic actually started liking Drew within ten minutes of them playing. I don't know what to think of that.

"What did Dominic do when he saw Drew because I know Dominic was at your house. He's always there." Chyna asked. That interested everyone. I laughed.

"He was salty at first, but then he started being just as cool with Drew as Micah. Them niggas started playing 2k, taking up my time." I said. They started laughing. It's practically impossible to dislike Drew. The bell rang, dismissing us to 1st block. I did my work, and nothing really interesting happened.

In Second Block, we had a substitute so we had to do worksheets about cooking techniques.

"Dominic what's the answer to number three?" I asked. He shrugged and continued typing away on his phone. "Who are you texting?" I asked as I looked at the phone. He was talking to Drew. Really?

"Why are you so nosey?" He mushed me.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I mushed him back.

"When I beat you up, don't start pouting either." He said.

"You ain't gon do nothing." I said as I mushed him again. He set his phone down and we started fighting, and he was winning until his phone buzzed on the table and he picked it up and started ignoring me again, so I pulled out my phone and texted Drew too.

My heart ❤️😘💑 (me)- Heyyy Drew

💑💏❤️❣- Wassup Babygirl

My heart ❤️😘💑- I'm in class bored.

💑💏❤️❣- It will all be worth it in the end.

"Drew said he's coming over today." Dominic said.

"You can't invite invite people to my house for one. Two: I got to tutor today." I said.

"Ok and?" Dominic said.

My heart ❤️😘💑- Dominic just said your coming over today.

💑💏❤️❣- He asked, and I said yeah.

My heart ❤️😘💑- Oh. I have to tutor, but we can go get something to eat when y'all done.

💑💏❤️❣- Sounds good to me.

"I hope you know he's not leaving us early for your little dinner." Dominic said.

"Dominic I'm not going to argue with you over Drew that's weird. He's mine so chill." I said.