Party

Woke up in the morning looking like P didd- oh you don't know that song? My bad. I walked into kitchen after getting dressed in my jeans, a pink collar shirt, and my pink Toms. Makayla stood in the kitchen. When I walked in, she turned to look at me.

"We're twins!" she exclaimed. She pulled out her phone and held it up to take a picture of us. I put on my glasses and smiled. I grabbed a birthday cake poptart out of the cabinet.

"Come on girls unless you want to be late!" My mom yelled from the living room. I followed Makayla out of the kitchen and into my mom's car. By this time next year, I'll have my own. I put that on everything I love.

"Bye girls have a nice day. Behave Makayla!" Mom yelled as she drove off.

"Behave McKenna!" Makayla yelled sarcastically. I laughed and shook my heard as my friend Lauren walked up to me.

"Hey Twins," She waved. Makayla smiled and waved as she walked off. "You two friends today?" I just laughed and walked into the school to homeroom. Makayla and I have a wierd relationship.

The day went by fast really, lunch was there in no time. I met Courtney and Lauren in the hallway and we walked into the cafeteria. We sat down at the table twittling our thumbs. We had Sloppy Joe, and outside food is not allowed, which is some bull-

"You coming to Makayla's party?" Lauren asked me. I shrugged. Where else could I go?

"I guess so. I don't have nothing better to do." I shrugged nonchalantly.

I mostly go unnoticed at her parties anyways. I gazed across the lunchroom at Makayla and Tori at a table full of people, boys and girls. The table next to them, Micah sat with his crew who had seemed to welcome Dominic with open arms.

"McKenna!" Micah yelled. I sighed and got up and walked to his table.

"Yes brother?" I asked.

"Are you single?" the boy beside him asked.

"I don't want to be part of your messed up match making business." I said.

"I'm serious I know somebody that likes you." he replied. I just walked back away. I don't have time for his childishness. You might notice how I have no life, yet I don't have time for anything either.

When school came to an end finally, I was ecstatic to get home so I could curl up in my bed with My new book I just started reading: A Thread So Thin by Marie Bostwick, but before I could do that, I had to finish the Autobiography and the Research paper. All together, I was finished in two hours. I grabbed the paper back book off of my bedside table and dove in.

"McKenna! McKenna!" I looked up clearly annoyed that Makayla was bothering me. I swear this girl gets on my last nerve and the one after it.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Come help set up for the party." She demanded. I looked at her like she was out of her mind. Surely she has lost all of her marbles if she thinks I'm going to set up for a party I don't want to have with that she-devil that I don't want to me around.

"Excuse me?" I asked almost daring her to repeat that demand. I swear I try so hard to be nice, but people bring the mean out of me so easily. I can't stand them. None of them.

"Can you please help Tori, Sirya, Dominic, Micah and I set up?" Makayla rephrased her earlier statement. Wait. Dominic? I got off of my bed and glanced at myself in the mirror as I passed by it. I had to make sure i looked presentable.