When it Rains...

School the next day was weird. I sat beside Micah, but Dominic refused to say a word to me. The whole table was relatively quiet. I just texted on my phone. First block was just as quiet. We had a substitute again in 2nd block. I had finished the worksheet so I just looked around. I can't wait to leave school so I can go shopping with Drew. I smiled at the thought of him and the thought of yesterday.

"McKenna what's up with the smile?" Lucas asked. The whole squad looked at me.

"She got the dick last night." Dawson said.

I laughed. I know he was just assuming because Drew would never tell Dawson or anyone what we have going on.

"Wait. McKenna you're not a virgin?" A boy that was sitting to the side asked.

I mean I gave Drew my virginity about a year and a half ago. I was a vulnerable little girl, and he looked at me like I was so much more. He treated me like a princess, and he helped me grow to love and respect myself as much as he did.

"Not for a while now." I said.

"You mean when you slept with Dominic on your birthday?" He asked.

"I've never slept with Dominic in my life. We have never participated in sexual activities with each other, and I've never even kissed him on lips actually." I said. Everyone was taken back by that even Logan. Why am I telling these people my business?

"You two make it look like you're sleeping together." He told me. I shrugged and looked at Dominic. He was right in front of me just listening to our conversation emotionlessly. When our eyes met, he looked the other way.

"He's not talking to me today." I said. They started laughing.

"If I were to kiss you right now, your knees will go to buckling and you'll get wet as hell, so stop flexing for these niggas." Dominic stated. I rolled my eyes. He was right.

When class was dismissed, I went to lunch and sat at the table with Makayla. I'm just lucky we're on better terms now. She's turned out to be the realist friend I could ever find. All I had to do was stop acting so disgusted by her. Dominic just sat there. Elise walked up to the table, everyone just looked at her. They were disgusted. I was emotionless.

"I just want you to know that I never meant for you to find out that way. I would be flattered to date you for real if I didn't like the same thing you do." She said. We all paused for a minute. Even Dominic made a confused face. Then it hit us all at the same time.

"Man fuck that. Y'all been playing with my damn heart. That shit ain't cute. Bitches wonder why they can't find no good nigga though..." Dominic shook his head. He looked at me when he was finished.

"What the fuck did I do? You act like if I would have told you, you would believed me, knowing I got all these damn feelings for you, and you had a girlfriend who you knew I didn't like. What was I supposed to do?" I asked a little loudly.

"You're supposed to be the one that loved me, but I guess you don't love me enough to have helped me avoid looking stupid right? I guess you don't love me enough to even give a fuck about my feelings." Dominic yelled.

"I don't really know how much I love you, but I do know that I had nothing to do with that. That girl hurt you in an effort to hurt me. Don't give her that satisfaction." I shook my head. I really had tears in my eyes as I stared at Dominic across the table. His eyes were watering. He leaned up and motioned for me to come closer.