Something Major

After school, Dominic told me to come to his house. I didn't really want to be bothered with Courtney, and just my luck she was home- with company might I add. Dawson, Logan, and Aysia were there. I just want to know when they became cool, especially with the Logan situation. Dominic sat on the couch looking clearly agitated. I sat beside him.

"We're out of school now can I please just..." He shook his head in anticipation.

"Don't even pay attention to him. Give me all of your attention." I said. He licked his lips and just smiled.

"How about we make this interesting," Aysia smiled. "We playing hide and go get."

"1,2,3, count me out!" Everyone yelled except me.

"I just want you guys to know, if she finds one of you, you're not getting anything." Dominic said. I laughed. It really is true though.

I closed my eyes and counted to ten. I heard hella footsteps running away from me. When I opened my eyes, I took a deep breath. Where would Dominic be?

"I got it." I mumbled. I heard a throat clear behind me, but I knew it wasn't him. I know where he is. I know what he's doing. I ran upstairs and right into Courtney room. An extreme sense Déjà vu hit me as I opened her closet door. As soon as I did, I was pulled in. I gasped as I came chest to chest, face to face with Dominic.

"I guess you found me." He said. I laughed.

"You really like being close to me don't you, Dominic?" I asked. He chuckled. His laugh was..... heaven in the form of sound waves.

"I dont hear you objecting to it." He shrugged. It was my turn to laugh.

"Maybe I like it. Maybe my body is filling with adrenaline and dopamine right at this moment, and maybe I don't want it to stop." I replied.

"I love it when you talk nerdy to me girl." He whispered.

I couldn't helped but smile. His eyes went from my eyes to my lips, and they darted back up.

"I think it's the right time now." I hinted. He smiled as he leaned in, and so did I. Our lips touched softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It wasn't long before his tongue slipped into my mouth. Chills traveled down my spine as his hands wrapped around my waist. What started as a gentle kiss began turning into a really heat one. I pulled away smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend now?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled and so did he. He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs together. Everyone was sitting on the couch.

"Dominic we are about to go get some food if you wanted to come." Courtney said. She just looked at me.

"Me and my girlfriend are starving." Dominic said. I just laughed and shook my head.

We got into the car and drove to In-N-Out burger. We walked in and immediately, I regretted it. Miguel and Drew were sitting at table with a girl on each of their arms. Dominic sensed my discomfort and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my forehead, and all my tension was gone.

We got our food and sat down. Why am I here with all these people I can't stand? Soon, Micah and Makayla walked in. I had texted them while we were in the car on the way over here.

"Drew!" Micah exclaimed as soon as he saw him. He walked over there to greet him. Then, he saw Miguel. He instantly started glaring. "Child molester." It's amazing how loud he said that. I got up and walked over there to get him before he let his mouth write a check that his ass can't cash.