William Crowder

That night, I took my shower and changed into new pajamas. The doorbell rang and I walked down the stairs and opened it to see Dominic and Courtney.

"Hey McKenna we got locked out of the house. Do you mind if we crash here? My aunt and uncle are out of town and we have absolutely no way in." Dominic pleaded.

"I don't know." I sighed playfully. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I blushed and looked up at him.

"Stop playing with me little girl." He said. I laughed.

"You're welcomed in my house any time, as for her, she can come, but she's not welcomed." I said. He shook his head and followed me into the house.

"Well good night. You two know where everything is. Make yourselves at home." I smiled.

I walked up the stairs. I wrapped my hair, and brushed my teeth. I climbed in bed. I groaned in frustration as I remembered I hadn't turned the lights off. Dominic walked into my room holding a pillow and a blanket. I looked at him like he was lost because surely he was.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sleeping." He shrugged as he turned the lights off and got onto my couch. I rolled my eyes and laid my head down to go to sleep. Then, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"We still need to talk about why Aysia held that cup to my mouth while Dominic smirked at you." He said immediately.

"Just skip a greeting and go right to the grilling." I said sarcastically.

"Don't try to sarcasm your way out of this. What's going on between the two of you?" Logan asked.

"Nothing Logan. I was just as confused as you. While you asking me these questions, what was you're end of the "deal" with India?" I asked. He got quiet.

"I never made a deal with her. In her head if she got Dominic occupied and then took me from you, everything would be complete, but I love you, and she's not worth loosing you again." He said.

"That didn't mean she had to do him like that. He's going to get hurt, and I don't want to see that." I said to Logan.

"You don't even talk to him anymore, or did you lie to me?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh. You're really irritating my soul. India is going to get hers too though." I said. "Don't call back. I won't answer." I hung up.

He didn't call back he knew I meant what I said.

"You want to talk about it?" Dominic asked. I shook my head.

"Are you going to fight India over Logan? You're really going to throw your future down the drain over a fuck boy?" Dominic asked.

"No. It may have seemed like that, but I meant karma. I'm not stupid and she's not worth it." I said.

"I was just making sure." Dominic said. I closed my eyes, but I just couldn't sleep anymore. I was wide awake now. Can I really sit here and watch her hurt him? How would I tell him anyways? Would he believe me? How would it impact our relationship? Why do I sound like a standardized test prompt?

"McKenna," Dominic whispered. "I can't sleep."

"Me neither." I said. He got up and laid beside me. We both pulled out our phones and began playing. I opened every app in boredom, and nothing worked.