Me and You

"Babe." I said.

"Yeah." He answered not taking his eyes off of his phone. I placed myself in his lap.

"I need your attention." I ordered. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out.

Someone Special - You got it.

I looked at him like he was stupid. He really wants me to go off on him. He laughed as he put his phone down.

"I was just kidding," He said. "So what you need?"

"Nothing." I shrugged and planted a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back poked my lip with his tongue, asking for an entrance. I didn't accept right away so he trailed his tongue around my lips. I accepted finally, and his tongue caressed mine. He placed his hand on my thigh, and I held in my moan.

«throat clearing»

I broke the kiss looking up at Micah standing with his hand on his hips. Dominic stood behind him with his arms crossed. I felt Logan tense up under me. I looked at him and mouthed calm down.

"Hello Micah. Hello Dominic. You guys know Logan." I said.

"Yeah, and I also known that my sister better get her hot tailed ass off of Logan's lap before I beat both of thier asses." Micah stated. I rolled my eyes and sat on the side of Logan. His overprotectiveness just urks me sometimes.

"Hey MK. Hey Logie Wogie. I've heard so much about you." Dominic said with a wide smile on his face. Logan just looked at me. Micah fell out laughing.

"Please not today." I said to Dominic.

"Ok," He shrugged and looked at the tv. "Today, tomorrow, the relationship still gon' be bullshit." Micah fell out laughing. I grabbed Logan's hand and pulled him out of there before anything bigger could transpire.

"If you don't entertain all of his foolishness, he wouldn't be so loose with his words." Logan said. I put my head into his chest.

"I know that Logan, and I'm sorry." I said. I wasn't in the mood for an argument.

"I'll talk to you later my smart girl." He said. I smiled as he pecked me on the lips and walked to his car.

I walked back into the house. Micah and Dominic were playing 2k16. I grabbed the remote and hit the off button on the tv only.

"What the hell!" They both yelled as they looked up at me. If looks could kill, I'd have about thirty bullets in my body right now.

"Man whatever you two got going on, don't fuck with me while I'm playing 2k. I swear I'a handle both of you." Micah threatened. He was mad, but that wasn't my focus.

"Why would you say something like that?" I asked.

He shrugged, "It aint nothing but the truth. He barely made it to twelfth grade, but you are the top of the class. You two don't belong together. You're going somewhere. He's not. I dont want you to be having to provide for that nigga." Dominic said. I was taken back that he had actually had thought it all out.

I crossed my arms and looked at him. I really had no come back. I was pretty amazed that he actually took his time to sit there and think about what my life would be like if I ended up with Logan. Sure Logan is not the brightest, but he loves me, and I know I have his full heart. I'd probably never be able to say that about Dominic.

"And my life would be better with you?" I questioned.

"I'm going somewhere baby girl. Me and you can build our empire and be on our Jay and Bey shit." He said.