"Iseul.." He started. That made all of us to shut up. Taehyung lifted his head to look his way.

"Do you know where she is?" I interrupted.

"Mira, let the poor boy speak.." Yoongi sighed.

"Iseul.. She disappeared.." He said. That made my heart skip a beat.

"What do you mean she disappeared?" Taehyung asked.

"This morning Iseul's mom didn't find her inside of her room.. There's some things that made Iseul heartbroken.." He nodded. "Will you help search for her?"

"Of course we will!" Jungkook stepped in.

"Will you explain what happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just follow me" he said.

~~

"So what happened?" Namjoon asked when we were all sitting in the bus, going to various places where we thought we were going to see Iseul.

"I'm actually Iseul's younger brother.." He scratched his neck.

"How come we never knew this??"Jin gasped.

"Because I just discovered myself.. My mom told me everything this morning.. It looks like when I was born I had a older sister, but mom gave her away to her sister, because she haven't had enough money to feed us. Then we went to another state and lost all of the contact. It was a lot of harder for Iseul to deal. She had parents who weren't her actual family. That's why we think she ran away.." He explained everything.

A single tear rolled down my cheek. She's my best friend. I can't lose her.

"We'll find her, right?" I weakly asked. That made everyone attention turn to me. You could see my tear stained cheeks. "Right?"

"Shh, don't cry. Of course we'll find her" Hoseok scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around me.

"Hey, this is our stop. Let's go" Jimin stood up. We walked out of the bus and looked around. We were near the park where we always went with Iseul or the guys.

"We should split" Jungkook suggested.

"I'll go alone" Hyun-woo said first.

"Alright. You guys go together." Namjoon pointed at me and Hoseok. We nodded. "I'm going with Jin, Yoongi and Jimin. And you two together"

"Us?!" Jungkook looked at Taehyung annoyed. Did they fight..? "Why us?!"

"Just shut up and go searching for her before it gets dark" Namjoon lectured them and we all split up.

Iseul POV

It was almost evening and the sun was setting down. I just sat on the grass watching it slowly disappear. Maybe I was overthinking but I surely felt loneliness fill me. I'm so angry for my existence in this world I can't...

"Is it too early to call you my sister?" I heard a chuckle. I turned my face to that direction. No way.. How did he find me..?

"What are you doing here?" I asked with no emotion returning my gaze to almost dark sky. You could still see sun rays though the sky.

"You know. Everyone is searching for you." He came to sit on the ground as well.

"I don't care"

"And your mom is really worried.."

"Which one?" I asked with a bit sarcasm in my voice.

"You know which one is your real mother.. Just listen to your heart."

"I don't even know anymore Hyun-woo.." I sighed. "They already told you, yeah?"

"Yeah and I wasn't running away like you.."

"That's because your mom didn't gave you away."

"That's true but you have a brother now, aren't you happy?" He laughed.

"What are you seeking for?" I looked at him annoyed.

"I just want you to come home, Iseul.." He stood up. "Think about it. No matter how mad you are I just want you to know that they really love you."

~~
Hyun-woo POV

"Well? Did anyone found something?" Namjoon asked, as we all met up after 10 minutes since I last spoke to Iseul.

"No, where could she be...?" That girl, that I barely got to know, said.

"I, actually...spoke with her.." I said, that made everyone look at me.

"You did?! Where is she? Uhhh you didn't actually left here there, did you??"

"I did..--"

"What?! You idiot! We might never find her again and you just left her!" The girl almost slapped me, but was held by Hoseok.

"You don't understand." I said calm. "She needs her time. She'll come back. I know that."

"How could you be so sure? You barely know her, not as long as we do" Taehyung gave me a serious look.

"If you really would have known her, you would be able to find her." I said.

--

I'll post another part today :) Hope you liked this one ^^
Saranghae!
Fighting!
-Adi