Copyright/Moving

Copyright © 2014 by Ariana M. Welch/Snowycoatharold

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

What this basically means, loves, is that I dare you to copy my book or claim it as yours. That right there protects my materials and basically gives me the right to sue your ass if I wanted to for plagiarism.

ALSO,

THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING SO IT KINDA SUCKS QUITE A LOT IN THE BEGINNING, BUT STICK WITH IT AND YOU'LL SEE MAJOR IMPROVEMENT. WILL BE EDITING SOON SO, IF YOU WANT, YOU COULD FOLLOW ME AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR LATER WHEN IT'S BEEN EDITED. BUT YOU CAN ALSO JUST BARE WITH ME, YOUR CHOICE.

Now, please, continue reading.

I love you guys!

Moving into a new house is never

fun. Even when you have your dream room. Mine happened to be a large room with turquoise walls, one having the wall quote " If your a bird, i'm a bird." from my favorite movie The Notebook.

There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room with a black headboard and a zebra print comforter. All black glass furniture was the dresser, nightstand, and vanity. I was satisfied.

On the wall facing the bed was my large flat screen T.V. I nodded in approval as I set down my many boxes. I began to unpack, throwing my crimson colored, waist length, wavy hair into a messy bun.

Later, I was done unpacking and all sweaty, so I decided to hop in the shower since it was late and I had school tomorrow. That's right my first day in England and I had school tomorrow. Thank you fucking mom.

I sighed as I worked conditioner into my hair, I reached my hand out of the shower and turned on my shower playlist.

Breakeven began playing and I sang along quietly, as I was very shy about singing. This was my shower song though. "What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?" I sang quietly to myself as I rinsed my hair.

I stepped out of the shower and twisted my into a towel before drying myself off. Then, I changed into some shorts and a tank top for pajamas.

I blow dried my hair so that it would be ready for whatever I decided to do with it tomorrow, and then pulled out my phone. Unfortunately,I did not have an I-Phone as everyone else my age currently did. Nope, I had an HTC My Touch. Yay.

By this time, I Write Sins Not Tragedies was playing and I turned on my alarm clock to wake me up in the morning.

I layed down in my bed and hummed along to "haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?" Sweet dreams to me.

A/N

*******

Hey guys, this is my first fanfiction, so bear with me and give it a chance. I hope you guys grow to love it as much as I do. Welcome to our journey :)

Xxx Arie