I spotted Reese wearing a pale pink Bluebella Emma teddy and black slippers with her hair cascaded down naturally and no makeup look either, Chase is only wearing a black Alexander McQueen sweatpants and Dean in white Puma jogger pants with white pale pink dip dyed tank top.

"Okay, the two of you will sit on each side." Charlie instructed Chase and Dean then they nodded, Chase take a seat on the couch on the right while Dean on the left.

"Now, take that middle couch. Reese on left, Tori on right." He instructed as I groan and followed his instruction then Luna handed me a jar of gummy bears causing my eyes to lit up.

"Yes T, you can eat that as part of props." Charlie said making them all laugh as he started to take a pictures of us while Reese have a lollipop, Chase have a can of truffles and Dean have a plate of strawberries.

"Dude I want one!" I called Chase causing him to chuckle then handed me one truffle as I grab it gladly and started eating while Charlie instructed us what to do.

"This is like, what you do and how you move in your circle. How the real you in your home." Charlie instructed "Okay." I shrugged then sprawl across the couch lazily while eating gummy bears making them laugh.

After an hour or 2 of switching places and stuff Charlie raise his thumbs up signalling that he's done then motion for us to change outfits and headed back to our rooms.

I walk straight to my bathroom connected to the closet and brush my teeth then take off my outfit and put on my previous bra and shirt on, I exited then folded it neatly and Candy motion for me to keep it.

I nodded then put it on the side and take a seat as Claris started to fix my hair up again as I take off my glasses and put on my contact lenses while the magazine editor Eloisa entered and started asking me basic stuffs.

"You're homeschooled?" She asked "Yeah grade 8 till 12." I said casually then shrugged as she hummed "How about the rest? What school?" She asked as I feel myself tensed but manage to mask it.

"Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School." I muttered as Claris curled my hair "So it's true that you used to go in same school with Harry Styles?" She asked dumbly as I chuckled but I seriously wanted to roll my eyes.

"In every classes and subjects." I answered while chuckling "That's sweet!" She gushed as I crinkle my nose "You'll be annoyed if that dork is literally everywhere in every corner wherever you go." I said seriously but making it sound like a joke causing them all to laugh.

Haz suddenly entered while wearing a black Calvin Klein sweatshirt, black knee ripped skinny jeans and brown suede boots with his hair a bit wet.

"Mum is going here for dinner, Aunt Marie called her if you remembered. Li and I need to go now, Pres and Paul is waiting down the lobby and it's nearly 5 already." He said casually then walk his way to me and lean down, he peck on my lips and forehead then stare straight to my eyes.

"I love you, see you later nerdy." He said sincerely then peck on my lips again and run outside causing me to chuckle, I turn my attention back to Eloisa who are scrolling through her phone and she continues to ask stuff while writing down on her notes.

"Okay, college?" She asked "I passed the entrance exam to University of Southern California where my brother CC used to go, but I'm not really sure if I'm going there and I'm still waiting for other letters from different universities that I sent my applications at this winter." I said then shrugged.