thirteen | flickering lights

This chapter was written on my phone so if the layout looks weird, really sorry!

Dedicated to @Lurve41d :) omg yesss Liam feels!!

Song- River by Emeli Sande

thirteen | flickering lights

Warning, this chapter is worded a bit maturely/smutty (the massage and a bit after ._.) if you know what I mean *awkward wink wink*

Liam.

Her body was absolutely still when I sat at the edge of the bed. If I'm correct, she barely took a breath when I loosened the strings to my slacks so it'd be more comfortable for both me and her.

"Wait, I just have to grab the oil." I said quickly and stood up from the edge of the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair when I got into the bathroom and picked up the scented oil I always used on Danielle.

I couldn't decide if in doing this I would be reminiscing on the past rights or dragging my present actions down.

It's all for Sophia, I quietly reminded myself and made my way back to the room. I laughed when I saw her face-front on the pillow.

"Is it possible for me to lay this way and still feel full impact?" She asked with her voice muffled from the pillow.

I chuckled, "It may, but I mean it'll feel better on the actual place that is cramping." I cleared my throat awkwardly and she added a cough.

"So can we try it this way first?"

"Sure,"

I stayed quiet for a moment and realized how incredibly sexual this whole conversation sounded from a third point of view.

I walked back over to the bed and this time climbed over her. I sat with a leg on both sides of her and my bum rested just below hers. In a way, the position looked compromisable but it wasn't intended like that.

I touched the edge of the shirt she wore and pulled it slightly to reveal her golden skin. The shudder that her body let go made goosebumps rise on my own. "If I press to hard, tell me okay?"

She nodded and I grabbed the oil and rubbed some on my hands before placing it back down. I stretched my fingers out before gently placing them down on her back and pressing the area down. A hum of appreciation immediately came from her lips as I began massaging the area and more over around it.

I began rubbing circles right around the two dimples that laid peacefully on the small of her back and her body curved. "Right there," she whispered and I couldn't bring myself to stop staring at the profile of her face. I continued the motions in that very spot until she cut me off with a groan. "Liam," she whined and I brought my leg over and stood up.

"Are you okay?" I asked and watched as she turned on her back and rubbed her lower stomach. I watched as her fingers attempted to mirror the movements I'd done previously on her back.

"Here it's like this," I sat on the bed, close to her and poured some oil on my hands. I took hers in mine and rubbed the substance into both of our hands and lifted her shirt up to the middle of her belly.

I placed each finger over one of hers and led them to where I'd seen her rub. "Circle it around and press down," I said lowly and massaged.

Her chest was heaving up and down, but the groans of pain had already left. She slipped her fingers from under mine, "It feels better when you do it." She admitted.