twelve | stability

Dedicated to @julesleah . Those lyrics were absolutely perfect and your comment made me smile!!

Song: Bring Me The Night - Sam Tsui & Kina Grannis

Quick reminder, you all are perfect. Never feel like you aren't worth it because honestly you're worth way more than you credit yourself. If the going ever gets too tough, just remember that your life affects others in ways you don't even know. I just hope if you aren't strong right now, this helps.

twelve | stability

Sophia.

It felt like I was dying. I could physically feel someone repetedly stabbing me over and over again. It felt like my life was slowly slipping away as I continued to writhe in pain.

The blood torturously slid down my body.

I pinched myself to see if this was real life, I've never felt this much pain in my life.

I clenched my jaws with my eyes tightly closed in attempt to shut out the pain running through my body. It didn't work, obviously.

A soft cry fell from my lips and I wrapped my hands around my body and muttered incoherent words of pain. I curled myself into a ball and whimpered, please make it stop. Why is this happening, haven't I gone through enough for a lifetime?

But no, the person of metaphor continued to stab down my abdomen.

I heard the door swing open and the whiff of Liam crawled to my nose. With the force that he had flung open the door, it slammed into the wall. "Shit sorry, I was trying to rush in. What's going on? Are you okay?" he asked and his feet rushed to me.

Ugh, I didn't want anyone to see me in this state.

Talk about embarrassing.

And, he sounded like he was already having a hard time from what him and Ed were talking about nearly three days ago. He doesn't know, but I had heard him crying softly yesterday when I creeped to the bathroom. His soft sobs continuously replayed in my head and I just wanted to hug him.

But I also felt like ripping his head off.

I didn't hear him turn on the light, but his weight was now on my bed.

"What's wrong?"

As if this wasn't cliche enough, the pain increased slightly and I covered my mouth. A slight groan came from me.

"Sophia, please tell me what's wrong." He said with a very worried tone. He got up and the flick the light switch made when turned on was sounded.

He gasped then a stifiled laugh came from his lips.

"Am I dying?" I asked slowly and stared out into the lonesome blackness.

"You have," he paused, "I think you're,"

My face flushed, obviously I knew what I was on.

"I think your cycle has started." He said quickly.

If there was one time I was glad for me being phsyically impared, it was now. I didn't want to see the look on his face. "Do you need, um," His voice trailed off and I nodded. He cleared his throat, "Which type do you use?"

I wasn't blushing, trust me no, but instead I was covering my face because of how awkward this was going to get.

I shrugged, "Surprise me." I said quickly and set my hands down on my lap. I secretly hoped he gave me a pad because I had never used a tampon ever in my life.