26. She Left the Minute You Broke Up With Adam to Be With James

"I heard you're back with Jake." A voice says behind me. I turn around and close my locker as I hug my books close to my chest.

"Ya. And?"

"Are you sure he won't break your heart?" Hunter looks worried.

"I'm sure. He made it perfectly clear."

"If he ever breaks your heart, remember that I will always be here."

I give him a small smile before Jake comes from behind me and kisses me cheek.

"Hey babe." he whispers next to my ear. "Hey Hunter." he says calmly.

"You're lucky, man. Don't fuck up and lose her." Hunter says. "She's a diamond in this world full of rocks." It was a bad analogy but it's the htought that counts. As he walks away, Jake pulls me closer.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." i say back. He plants a kiss on my forehead before walking me to homeroom.

I love this blue-eyed boy.

~*~

After Graduation, in the summer.

"Okay, you guys are hella cute, but please don't make me vomit in my mouth." Carly says and stares at me and Jake. He's currently kissing down my neck and giving me small pecks on the lips. I tried swatting him away but he can't take a hint.

"Well the sexual tension between you two makes me want to vomit in my mouth!" I say and point at Carly and James. They immediately blush.

The waitress comes back with our food and she bats her eyelashes at Jake. In response, he leans over and tilts my face towards his. My places his lips on mine and pulls away after a few seconds. The waitress blushes in embarrassment and leaves. The minute she leaves, Carly and I start laughing.

"Oh my god! The way you rejected her!" Carly exclaims between laughs.

"Wow. Talk about bold." I say.

"I didn't like her flirting with me." Jake says.

"Ya. We got that." James replies.

Jake rolls his eyes and tries to start up a new convo.

"Summer plans?"

"You know it. I'm hosting the biggest party of the summer." James says. "And we are definitely playing spin the bottle."

I wiggle my eyebrows at Carly and she smacks her forehead. "I like that!" I exclaim.

Jake laughs next to me. "It's bound to happen. There is something between you two." he says.

Carly stuffs her food in her face and shrugs. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I scoff. "You are such a bad liar."

"What happened to the old Nessa? She used to be sympathetic." My best friend pouts. I laugh and smirk at her. James takes a sip of his Pepsi.

"She left the minute you broke up with Adam to be with James." James spits the soda out of his mouth and stares at Carly.

Carly reaches across the booth and smacks me in the head. I rub the spot where she hit me and I smirk.

"Don't believe anything she says." Carly says to James. "Actually.." she says after thinking for a few seconds.

Carly grabs James' face and presses her lips against his. I can see James widen his eyes before shutting them and enjoying the kiss. I put my hands in the air.

"WOOHOO!!!!" I exclaim and I grin. I see Jake's jaw drop to the floor and I start clapping.

James puts his hands around her waist and she tangles her hands in his hair.

I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING!!!!!!

Damn, this is a deep kiss.

I can see James asking for more and she gladly gives him more. She pushes him against the wall and my jaw drops.

I think they are enjoying it more than I am.

I see the waitress come back and she clears her throat to get their attention.

"Anything else?" She asks as they pull away. I nod no and she walks away.

"DAMN!" I say. "That was intense!'

"I gave you what you wanted. Are you happy now? No spin the bottle." Carly says.

James' cheeks burn red and I can see a slight blush in Carly's cheeks.

"I think you are happier than I am." I say to her.

I hear James mumble something but I can't quite make out what he said.

"I want to do that." Jake whispers to me.

I giggle and whisper in his ear. "That's for later." He smiles and we leave some money for the bill before leaving the diner.

~*~

He pulls away from me and smiles. "You're getting better." Jake says.

"Well, I do have the best teacher." I smile and he smirks.

I pull him back towards me for another kiss. He holds me and I control the kiss. I lick his lip for entrance and he gladly allows it. He traces circles on my back and I run my fingers through his hair. I slowly move my hand to his cheek as I push him onto his back so that I'm straddling him. I move my hand to the back of his neck and I can immediately feel him relax. He bites my lower lip and I moan. I then pull away and he smiles.

"That is probably the best kiss I've ever had." Jake says honestly. I laugh and lean towards him but pull away just in time for him to reach for me. He gets up and i wrap my legs around his waist. He holds my legs and i run my fingers through his hair again. He pulls me forward and our lips meet. He holds a handful of my hair before detaching our lips and making my chin go up. He kisses down my neck before meeting my lips again.

"Wow. You know how to turn a girl on." I say without thinking. He stares at me for a bit before laughing and I blush.

"I never knew you could talk like that. And who knew the good girl has a kinky side?" He smirks and more blood rushes to my cheeks. "I'm just messing with you." He gives me a genuine smile. "I love you just the way you are." I grin.

"I love you so much." I say. I pull him into a tight hug and he holds me for what seems like forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

Vote and Comment!

Can we get this book to 1.5K reads? That would be awesome! Share with your friends!

Luv ya!

~Ish ❤︎