Zion.T: A Promise

[jeez I haven't updated in awhile I feel bad! But I also updated the rules page so if you wanna check out who got added and such... possible trigger warnings]

A Promise:

*Second person's pov*

There was something about food that formed a knot in your stomach, that left you nauseous and sick. It was a horrific feeling knowing you weren't only letting yourself down, but your boyfriend Haesol.

He was surprisingly strict when it came to the tedious topic that was your health. Haesol watched for what seemed like an eternity of you suffering with insecurities and health issues. After almost a year he finally cracked, that was only four months ago too.

"You've lost weight love.." his calm voice pierced your ears, your fork scraped across the plate with a screech.

"Yah, a few pounds. I feel fine though."

"Truly?"

"You could say that."

You could feel his eyes practically burning holes into your body from over top his sunglasses. Haesol always knew when you were lying, you were really quite horrid with it, "you did promise you'd gain more weight back. You look so meek." his intentions were always good at heart, you knew his comment meant no harm but it still caused a wave of emotion to overcome you.

Sniffling you wiped your eyes with the soft fabric of your sleeve, smudges of mascara left behind, "s-sorry."

Refusing to look up from your downcast view, you could hear the chair against the flooring, and as Haesol took a knee in front of you there would be no escaping this conversation, "don't apologize for hurting. You're a strong girl (y/n) who's beautiful and has so much talent. You continue to put yourself down because you don't think you deserve it. You refuse to eat because you think it'll make you look prettier when in reality you're destroying yourself. But it hurts me the most to see you try to hide your pain from me, the one person who will always share it- lift the burden."

Haesol was a mysterious yet outspoken man who was someone all his own.. for the longest time you were told you'd need someone to ground you, support you in all those ways. And when the singer came into your life he proved to be more than that.

He continued to speak as he took off his sunglasses, "I want you to be able to feel the love and devotion I have for you that will never fade." his bare eyes looked into mine searching for an emotion that he just couldn't find. "you're scaring me (y/n).. have you already damaged yourself too much.." his voice grew even softer.

"Everything hurts a-and I just can't get ahold of myself anymore."

"Then let me help.."

"No.."

"Why not love?"

"You shouldn't suffer..because of me." those words hit you harder than you would've thought. Was he just as miserable as you and you failed to see it? Was all this pain your fault?

Tears welled into your eyes, and no longer being able to hold it in, you sat on the kitchen chair and cried.

A soft pair of hand gripped onto your shoulders pulling you down his a warm embrace. Haesol ran a hand softly through your long locks whispering words of encouragement and endearment. No words could describe the longing he felt to make you happy and knowing he was failing hurt most of all.

In that moment Haesol made a promise to himself and you that he would find a way to make it all better.