B.I: Tea and Candles

[hey guys, so well, I'm alive! I haven't updated in awhile I'm so sorry... but for those who read my last note, I'm doing okay... anyways I'm so proud of Ikon and everything they've done so far... but I'm more excited for Winner's comeback oops xD except Mino kissed a girl ;-; /cries/ (but Pricked omg)... but anyways, this is going to be short because I wanted to let y'all know I'm fine and I'm trying to start writing again]

Tea and Candles:

*Second person pov*

Hanbin couldn't help but smile as he entered your apartment (where he stayed when he didn't want to be at the dorm), the smell of baked cookies filled his nostrils. But of course he knew there would be no delicious morsel waiting for him, it was simply just your obsession with candles.

Out of all the things he chose to love about you, it was your strange obsession with three things. His hands, tea, and of course candles. Most girls seemed to be into those warm drinks and scented wax nowadays, which the rapper didn't fully understand, but thought it was still cute.

"Hanbin!" He heard your cute squeak from the kitchen. You were surprised that he was coming to visit you earlier than normal.

"Hey sweetheart..." you automatically wrapped your arms around his waist taking in his all too familiar/comforting scent.

"I missed you..."

"It's only been a couple hours." He chuckled cutely. You weren't one who would normally get clingy, but with the debut and all he's been gone a lot... so he really didn't mind your attached actions lately.

"I know but-"

"It's fine, wanna cuddle?"

"Yes!" Excitedly you grabbed your boyfriend's hand, dragging him towards your couch.

Laying on his chest you could feel his soft breathing. It was always comforting knowing your boyfriend was right there with his arms wrapped around you protectively.

"Tired baby?" He cooed into your ear, tracing circles on your sides.

"Yeah, could you make me some tea please?" You whined cutely.

"Of course~" you snuggled into the couch as your boyfriend made his way into the kitchen.

Hanbin chuckled at the sight of three new candles sitting on the counter, not even yet used. Sheesh, there really was no stopping your spending sprees with these things was there?

***

"Be careful it's hot." You sipped the tea cautiously,

"How do you make perfect tea? I try so hard..." You pouted,

"I don't know... It's for you, so it has to be perfect." He winked, making your insides squirm.

"T-thank you." before anything else could he said, Hanbin caught you in a sweet kiss.

"I love you."