Rap Monster: You're Wrong {requested}

[Here you are!!! jungpoot I hope you like it! And for the readers, your name is going to be Mandi in this... AND GUESS WHO'S SEEING EXO!?!? IM SO EXCITED! ALL I DID WAS BRING UP THE FACT THEY WERE COMING TO THE US AND MY DAD JUST TOLD ME TO BUY WHATEVER TICKETS I WANTED]

You're Wrong:

*Second person pov*

You knew that your beloved boyfriend had his irrational moments of jealousy. But of course you still loved him... And besides, it's not like you did much with the opposite gender anyways. So really, why was this whole ordeal such a big thing... But then again, Namjoon can be irrational as hell.

"This isn't a big deal Joonie!"

"Of fucking course it is Mandi!" He slammed a fist down onto the counter making you jump, "he fucking confessed to you!"

"And I said no! If I knew he had feelings for me I would've stopped tutoring him!"

"I tried to tell you!"

"But he never showed it! And besides, you see a guy look at me and you get all defensive! I thought you were just over reacting."

"Then fucking listen to me for once!!! You never do what I say and it's exhausting!"

"You don't know what's best for me-"

"YES. I kinda do Mandi." You could see the fire in his eyes, there was no way this would be ending anytime soon. Not now.

"Just leave Namjoon." Your voice wavered, trying to stay as calm as you could.

"W-what..?"

"Just get out! I don't wanna hear you yell at me over something so dumb!!!! It happened and there's nothing else to be done! I turned him down, is that not enough!?"

"Well of course-"

"Get out!" You yelled one last time taking a stance. If he thought he could treat you like this, then he needs to think again. You've let him have countless moments of irrational thinking time and time again, but now you were through. All you had tried to do was help a friend not fail an important class.

But apparently Namjoon couldn't trust you.

"Mandi I'm sorry I-"

"Come back in a few hours and maybe we can talk some more." You watched him retreat with hesitation in his eyes. But he knew what was best for the moment, so he left.

Apart of you regretted making him leave like that, but only a small sliver. He needed to know where you stood, and that you wouldn't just throw away your guys' relationship. Namjoon quite honestly was being childish.

***

The two of you sat in silence, unsure of what actions to take. It could either escalate back into a fight or be resolved. Neither of you likes to go to bed upset with one another, Namjoon especially... but with the clock ticking, the more unlikely that outcome seemed.

"I'm sorry for over reacting... I know I can be a bit much at times, but it's only because I love you."

"I'm sorry for not being more understanding..." You didn't want to bluntly say this was all his fault, you did have a part.

"You always are... I need to be able to keep my mouth shut and be more accepting myself. I definitely trust you, it's just others I don't trust."

"Then please don't jump right to conclusion about everything... it's frustrating feeling like I can't have friends who are guys because you'll get mad at me." That was definitely true.

Leaning in, Namjoon pressed his lips against yours, "I'm sorry." he mumbled against them.

"I forgive you." I sighed before deepening the kiss.

At least neither of you would be going to bed angry tonight.