Jackson: Clingy or What

Clingy or What:

*Second person pov*

The past few weeks have been pretty interesting. You have had what seemed like pounds and pounds of homework. So of course you'd be stressed.

All of a sudden your phone's screen lit up showing you had received a text,

Jackson: baby lets go to the mall. I can get you in ten minutes

Your heart fluttered at the thought of getting to see your beloved boyfriend. You hadn't been able to see him much due to promotions, which had started two weeks ago...? Who knows, keeping track of time can be a hard thing to do, especially when he's gone.

The two of you have been together since you were 18 (a year and a month ago). JB had introduced the two of you through mutual friends... Jackson constantly worries because you're two years younger than him, though you don't see the issue.

You were more nervous to go to the mall than to see Jackson again. Being around large crowds can cause you anxiety, and he should know that. So why would he chose the mall to hangout?

You perked up at the sound of knocking on the front door. He's here...

"Hey, ready to go?" Jackson smiled. He wore a pair of sunglasses, a SnapBack, and a tank top revealing his muscular arms.

"Yep. But may I ask why you chose the mall?" You replied,

"I wanna take you out." Was all he said. Jackson held out his hand which you accepted and he lead the way.

***

Since it was a Saturday, that meant the mall would be packed. Already people surrounded you on each side, and you felt enclosed, even with Jackson holding your hand.

You squeezed his hand harder. And harder. And harder-

"What's wrong?" Jackson half asked/hissed.

"T-the crowds," you barely managed to get out.

"Oh yeah sorry (Y/N)..." Something seemed off with him today... It's like he wasn't his normal self, he almost seemed cold towards you. You immediately thought 'I didn't do anything right?'

The rest of the trip didn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped. At times you'd find yourself hopelessly clinging to Jackson's arm with your eyes squeezed shut. Other times you'd grip the back of his shirt.

"Can you stop." Jackson pulled you into a store where not a lot of people were, "you're being so clingy, what's wrong?!"

"I already told you... It's the crowds. You know how much they bother me." You looked down, "I'm sorry..."

Jackson's face softened, "oh..."

"But apparently you can't remember stuff that I have to take medicine for." You stared him down. After how neglectful and rude he's been to you today you thought he deserved it, "you obviously don't want to be around me right now so why did you want to hangout?" You demanded. What's the point?

"(Y/N)... I-it's not like that... I forgot I'm sorry and well..."

"Well what?" You hissed, about ready to face your own fear and leave him for the masses of strangers.

"It's just- I wanted to hangout because you've been hanging with that that Kwan guy a lot or whatever."

"So you mister, are being the clingy one because you can't deal with me having friends."

He sighed, upset with himself... "You're right. I shouldn't have been so rude towards you, I'm sorry. And if you want we can do something else."

"Sure."

"And (Y/N)?"

"Yes?" You raised an eye brow at him,

"I do like when you're clingy."