Jungkook: Don't Doubt Me

[okay I'm so loyal to Yoongi but lately this pabo Jungkook be doing something to me and idek anymore.... ALSO I tried something new for this so tell me what you think!]

Prompt: Jungkook's cover of 'Nothing Like Us' (I suggest listening to it during this)

Don't Doubt Me:

*Second person pov*

He was young; younger than you- by over three years now just last week. And it slowly started to sink in. Jungkook deserved someone so much better than you. You had no interesting qualities compared to other women; and your beauty would never compare either. Older and younger ladies seemed to flock to him, he was a complete Noona killer so of course no one, not even the fans, were surprised when it was released he was dating someone three years older. But of course it didn't stop the hate, not by far.

It was a daily reminder about how you'd never be good enough for the young idol who has all the talent in the world. Maybe he needed to be with someone closer to his age, or even another idol. You were just another regular girl amongst so many others.

Maybe it was best to just break up with him, leave him. The only problem was, was that you could never do it to his face, he'd lose it. And you didn't want to be the reason he cried, hurt. But then other fears sank in. What if Jungkook didn't actually love you? What if the past year had meant nothing?

Snatching up your phone:

It all happened so fast. Jungkook's quick reply, to the very undoing. Tears streamed down your cheeks, sobs escaped from your throat. Every part of you wanted Jungkook to come snatch you up, hold you, tell you how much he loved you, and that it would be fine. But still the thought of seeing him scared you.

It seemed like an eternity of hell, of pain on your part. You couldn't tell what time had past, only that your head throbbed, eyes weak with puffy red waryness. But all too quickly you heard a key inserted into the front door, opening. You knew who it was.

Jungkook walked in hastily to find you, face in your hands, sitting on the end of the couch trying to hold back your tears. He wasn't sure if you knew he had come in, but seeing you in such a fragile state broke him. Almost as much as those texts had; almost. Getting those were like his life was over, his whole world just ending like that. He loved you with all his existence and yet you didn't think you were good enough for him. He had failed you. It was his job to protect you from feeling like that...

"Noona..." you could hear how strained his voice was. He had been crying... "please don't cry."

"J-Jungkook..." you could hardly talk without your voice breaking. It killed you even more to turn and face him- his puffy red eyes, tear stained cheeks- it was all too much for you to handle in your broken emotional state. You had hurt him, "p-please leave-"

"Never!" It took you back, hearing his voice raised. He rarely yelled, you rarely did either. But now, you deserved it, "I'm sorry."

"W-what?" You flinched as Jungkook approached you, "d-dont apologize y-you d-didn't do anything..." quiet sobs threatened to escape.

"No Noona, I'm sorry." This time he said it with more confidence, crouching down in front of you and taking your hands into his, "I'm sorry I haven't properly loved you these past few weeks to make you feel like this. I'm sorry I haven't been there for you when you've needed me. I'm sorry I'm so awkward about things and that sometimes I just don't know what to do. I'm sorry that at times I don't have confidence or show that I can be the man you need in your life to talk to you, protect you. I'm sorry I don't tell you how beautiful you are enough. And if I had done a better job as your boyfriend this wouldn't have happened. You wouldn't feel this way. I'm so sorry..." Jungkook's eyes seemed to pour out emotion, desperation for your forgiveness, love.

"Jungkook..."

"I love you so much (Y/N) and you deserve to be told that every single day... I love you and I don't wanna lose you, I can't lose you."

A year ago if this had happened, Jungkook wouldn't have been able to handle it. He was so much of a boy back then, this alone showed how much he had matured. Saying he wasn't a man was a lie.

"Show me..." You tangled your fingers into his hair, pulling him close.

"Huh?"

"Show me how much you love me, how much you don't want to lose me." You breathed against his lips.

His hands gripped your waist, trailing down to your jeans waistband. Jungkook's lips were attached to your own, with no space for air. Only two people desperate for each other's touch, both hurting from the painful emotions of coming too close to a breakup.

"I will Noona. I'll show you just how much I love you."