Mino: Lost {part 2 requested}

[lol I didn't expect for ppl to want a part 2 so here it is for those who wanted it xD OKAY also the mv's were so good and I'm just so happy Winner's back lemme say]

Lost:

*First/Second person pov*

Sitting up in my shared bed with (Y/N) groggily, I noticed in my tired state she wasn't by my side as usual. Panic struck right away as I needed to know where she was. Now I was pretty much fully awake.

Seeing the dim light leek out from under the bathroom door made my heart speed up. What is she doing? "Princess are you okay?" I knocked on the door lightly, nothing.

"Princess?" I could hear a faint, choked sob. Trying to open the door, it was locked,

"(Y/N), let me in please."

"(Y/N)?"

"Unlock the door now." It felt like an eternity, but soon there was a light 'click' sound. My hand hovered over the door knob, unsure if I really wanted to go in.... Obviously. This is my wife and she probably needs me.

Taking a deep breath a pushed my way into the bathroom.

***

Minho felt his heart stop, shock took over him. There you were slouched on the ground, blood staining your perfect skin, clothes, and ground. You stared up at him with hopelessness, tears welling up. The look in your eyes screamed for his help.

Dashing over he took you into his arms without a care about getting your blood on him. Minho held your sobbing, shaking form, trying to hold himself together as well. Tears leaked, streaming down the mans cheeks- you broke, and he wasn't there to save you.

"I-It hurts oppa..." you called, in and out of consciousness. Things were starting to turn blurry.

"I know baby, I know." He choked up, doing his best to seem strong- for you, "I'm gonna make it better I promise, y-you just gotta hang on please."

"I-I don't think I can, it hurts so much.." your voice sounded and felt distant to Minho, this whole thing just didn't feel real.

"J-just hang on." He started to panic as your eyes closed, body going limp. Laying you down softly he jumped up to go grab his phone. Minho's heart beat was up, he was terrified. Seeing how limp you were, and the thought of losing you tore him apart in mere seconds.

-one week later-

Minho's hand stayed in yours, he watched your chest rise and fall lightly. His eyes would dart between your pale, peaceful face and the red lines on your wrist. With an aching chest, he wanted nothing more than to hold you, kiss you, and tell you how much he needed and loved you. He was afraid that you wouldn't wake up, though the nurses said you would. But he was scared. What if you really didn't? How could he move on...

One of the real questions Minho continued to ask himself over the past week, was, why would you do this? How could you leave him? Did he make you unhappy? There were just so many unanswered questions Minho needed answers to. But how soon would he get them? That, he wasn't sure of.

"Don't worry yourself too much, I'm sure she'll be fine." Your father simply shrugged, which angered Minho. He knew you disliked your dad, and he disliked you. But he hated Minho even more than he did you- which meant a lot.

***

"It's not like you'd care if she died." I spat at my father in law.

"That's true. She dies, then you're forever miserable- good trade off for me." My fists clenched at his harsh words. His daughter could die and all he cares about is me suffering... bastard, "calm down boy, I'll save you some trouble and leave." he chuckled maliciously before exiting the room. I don't think I'd ever be able to understand how he could be like that...

To my surprise I felt (Y/N) squeeze my hand lightly, shifting, "Yeobo?"

"O-oppa..?" she coughed lightly, trying to smile at me.

"Yah don't work yourself, you'll get hurt." Tears tugged at my eyes seeing my wife in such a frail state. Her normal smile seemed gone as she struggled to just stay awake.

"Oppa please don't cry..."

"I-I'm not crying." I chuckled, "I'm just glad to see you're awake... I was worried."

"I'm so sorry..." she sighed squeezing my hand.

"We don't have to talk about it now, we just need to focus on you getting better."

"Okay... ah... my head hurts so much."

"Lay down sweetie. Just close your eyes, relax."

"You'll stay?"

"Of course, I'll be here the whole time. I love you." I stroked her hair softly,

"I love you too."

[should I make another part saying like what happened after... or like later in time? idk xD]