J-Hope: Badboy {part 2}

Badboy:

*First person pov*

Let's just say going out with Min Lee on Friday was a horrible idea. She's annoying, bratty... And not Suki. I wanted to see if I could have feelings for someone else besides Suki, but it's impossible. I love her way too much.

But I don't even know how she feels about me. My flirting never seems to work, she's always quiet around me, and she gets annoyed when I get protective. The times I do get her to blush, is a moment of pride for me. Suki has every trait a guy could ask for- she's pretty, smart, a good cook, funny, kind, and SMART. I mean very smart. A lot of people refer to her as a nerd, but I always make sure they don't refer to her as that, frankly it gets me upset.

Everyone by now knows that Suki belongs to me. It's the whole 'single but taken' ideology. I don't care if she doesn't show much of an interest in me, I'm not gonna give up. Besides, even I know she does like me, it's not that hard to tell. I wish she'd just admit it to herself.

As I walked down the halls, I finally approached 'my girls' locker. But why the hell is that Hwan guy talking to her... I've told him to stay away on many occasions.

"Can I help you?" I shoved him a farther distance from her.

"Hoseok just go away." Hwan hissed, "you've done enough damage.... Come on Suki, let's get to class."

"Suki!" I grabbed her wrist.

"J-just stay away." I could see the sadness in her eyes... What just happened? In all this time she's never once looked at me like that...

"You fucked up J-Hope." Hyun-si...

"What did I do?" My heart felt broken, fuck. I hurt her... I told myself I'd never do that...

"She likes you too ya know... But apparently you'd prefer a slut like Min Lee." Everything slowed down, Suki likes me? But apparently she now thinks I want Min Lee-

My eyes widened, "I don't!!! I love Suki! She's the only person I want!"

"Well then you better prove it to her you dick."

***

"Suki!!!" I heard an all too familiar voice call out to me. I had asked Hyun to let me walk home alone... And now I'm gonna have to deal with him, great.

"What?" I asked sadly, turning to face him.

"Friday... It was a mistake! I only care about you." His words hit me right in the gut. He doesn't care...

"It's not a big deal, you can do whatever."

"It is! I love you...." The sincerity in his eyes... It's so real, oh my gosh...

I froze. He's never said that to me, and with all his flirting- He's never said those three words.

"I wanted to see if I could have feelings for someone else who wasn't you. Min Lee was annoying, I can't stand her. But it showed me how much I really do care for you. And I know I may seem like some flirt, but I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine. I'm sure you already know that though."

"I-I-" just tell him... You know he's reliable Suki... he's stood by you through so much and you've taken it for granted for too long. It's time to actually admit how you feel, "I love you too..."

He approached me pulling my chin up, "I've been wanting to do this for far too long now." His lips descended onto mine. My stomach filled with butterflies, I knew that this was right.

When he finally pulled away I said, "I'm sorry for all the problems I've caused... I was so mean..."

"No you weren't. You acted pretty rationally... Want me to walk you home?"

"I'd like that." Our hands intertwined. I guess dating a badboy won't be so hard after all.