Taeyang: I'm Sorry {part 2}

I'm Sorry:

*First/Second person pov*

I stared out the window watching the rain fall and the cars drive by. It's been a week since I've even bothered to go into work. The guys have been calling me nonstop, coming by, but why should I care? Who cares about some comeback? I don't.

But all I can think about is- 'I wonder what she's doing right now'.

Three years. For every single damn second of those years she was my world, and I fucked up. The amount of stress from work was getting to me, badly. I took everything out on her. And the girl (Y/N)'s friend saw me with was one of my stylists. I've been planning on asking her to marry me, so I asked for my stylists help. But how could I have explained that to her... She was so hurt.

But none of that gave me an excuse for what I did.

I hit the very woman who I love more than my job- who I've written countless songs for and about. The fear I saw in her eyes... It all happened so fast- I promised myself I'd never be like her dad and ex. But I'm worse, because I promised (Y/N) that too.

My whole body felt numb, my heart shattered, my breathing ragged. At times it'd feel like the air was gone, I'd just choke on my own tears. I didn't know how to make this right.... I still don't.

"Youngbae! If you don't open this door right now we're breaking it down!" I heard Jiyong yell. They don't know what happened, and I don't want them seeing me like this.

But they deserve to know I'm not dead. So I forced myself over to the door to unlock it.

My close friends entered immediately.

"You're okay..." They all looked so relieved, happy. How the hell could anyone be so happy!?

"No. I'm not." I hissed sprawling myself on the couch,

The guys exchanged worried glances, "what's going on?" TOP asked. They all took a seat across from me.

"Why does it matter."

"Our comeback-"

"Fuck that. I'm done."

"Youngbae what the hell's going on!?" Jiyong looked mad. They all were probably wondering what had changed in the past week.

"Get out."

"Not until you tell us what's happening!"

I raised my voice, "you wanna know what's going on!?" I stood up, "I hit her! I fucking hit the very girl I've been planning on marrying and-" I sank to the ground, "I-I don't know what to do..." Tears streamed down my face,

I heard Seungri ask why I'd hit (Y/N).

I felt a hand on my back, "we're gonna fix this..." It was TOP...

"I was so upset... She was hurting, I lashed out. God. I'm worse than her dad and ex."

"No! You aren't!" Jiyong cut me off. They all know about what she went through,

"I am! I hit her Jiyong! What don't you fucking understand!?"

"There's a difference between you and them Youngbae! You love (Y/N) more than your career, they could care less! Do you think they moped for a whole week kicking themselves about how bad they were? No! They just kept hurting her because they enjoyed it. That's the difference. And we're going to fix this."

***

You jumped slightly at the sound of knocking. Hyun-si shouldn't be coming for another three hours... Who could it be?

You've been doing a lot to recover- more like Hyun-si's doing it for you. Like for once, you're actually dressed and made your hair look nice. Baby steps.

"Hello-" you were shocked to see Jiyong, TOP, Seungri and Daesung.

"Can we come in?" Jiyong asked,

"I suppose..." They've always been so kind, you shouldn't take out how much you're hurting on them.

"You look nice." Seungri immediately commented,

"Thanks... Hyun's trying to get me out... You probably know what happened..." They're his best friends, of course they do.

"Yeah... And that's what we wanna talk about," Jiyong lead you to the couch, "he's a wreck. I don't think I've seen him cry like that before. He's refusing to have anything to do with the comeback (Y/N)."

"It's not my problem, sorry."

"You're hurting too..."

"Of course I am! Have you ever been hit by someone you love? It's not exactly enjoyable."

"He loves you."

"Oh really." You scoffed,

TOP cut in, "he was going to ask you to marry him yesterday."

What.

"That's why he was out with that girl. He was getting help picking out a ring."

Oh.

"What he did was stupid. We told him to ask Hyun-si but he was afraid she'd slip and say something, so he asked his stylist." Jiyong explained some more.

I felt guilt gnaw at me.... But... He still hit me.

"Please say something." You felt Daesung grab your hand, "please~" he smiled brightly.

"I-I don't know what to do... But he hit me. I can't accept him after that."

"Why not?" Seungri asked,

"It's hard to explain..."

"Just talk to him, you'll see." TOP placed a hand on your back, "I swear you'll see how much he regrets it. How much of a wreck he is. He didn't speak to us for a whole week or come to work."

"All we're asking you to do is talk."

"And we'll be there." Jiyong reassured,

"Don't throw three years away. But we're not saying what he did was okay."

You took a deep breath, "I'll talk to him."