G-Dragon: Argument

[OC's name is Lynn]

Argument:

*First person pov*

Everyone always said mine and Jiyong's relationship was perfect, what they all wanted. I still remember how happy I was when he proposed. But now it seems to be falling apart and it hasn't even been this long. The last week has been hell, fights each night. I didn't want any of that... It's no ones fault... It can be said that couples who don't fight much are bound to have a big blow out.

But a week long? I don't think I can do it anymore... I want the pain to stop...

I flinched at the sound of the door closing... It's one in the morning and he's finally home. Hopefully he'll just go right to sleep- in reality it's what I should've done. Am I asking for all these fights?... No... I'm so scared. The past week I haven't even been able to stand up for myself, not once...

I watched as Jiyong walked right past me heading to our shared room- he didn't even spare a glance.

I then contemplating on sleeping on the couch. Maybe I should at least try to sleep in our bed, I've spent the last two nights out here, I really don't enjoy it.

"What do you want?" My fiancé hissed. My heart shattered like it had many times before at the tone of his voice.

"I was just gonna go to bed."

"Hurry up then."

Taking a deep breath I asked, "why are you being like this?"

"Like what?" His tone was still harsh,

"N-never mind."

"Spit it out."

"We're so distant now," my eyes began to water, "it's like you just...."

"I just what Lynn?" Jiyong stood up,

"Don't... You don't seem to care."

He frowned coming closer, "how dare you say something like that."

"It's the truth Jiyong! You're treating me like I'm some object who doesn't have feelings!"

"You're just being sensitive!!! Deal with the fact I have to work Lynn! Not everything's about you!"

"I-I never said it was!" I sniffled wiping my eyes,

"It's what you're implying! Now leave. Me. Alone."

My body froze and I could only think of one thing to do, to say, "I don't wanna marry you anymore." I tossed the engagement ring onto the bed, "I'm leaving."

I mustered up every once of strength I had to walk out of the room, and to not turn back. Tears streamed down my face, I could feel myself starting to shake.

"Lynn! Wait!"

"Stay away from me!" I pulled my arm from his grasp,

"I'm sorry, please-"

"You aren't! If you truly are you never would've treated me like this!"

"I-I'm so sorry!"

"Stay away!" I yelled sobbing.

"You're right! I've been horrible to you... But I love you baby... Please." His voice broke. Hesitantly Jiyong approached me, "let me fix this..."

"I-I don't know..." Why does he deserve forgiveness?

Everyone does Lynn. You know that. And you love this man... No matter how stupid he can get...

"Baby I'm sorry... We can fix this... It's my fault, I've been busy and took out all my stress on you. It wasn't right for me to do." Jiyong begged, tears falling down his exhausted face. I could see how deep the dark bags were under his eyes.

"I can't.... I can't...."

"W-why?"

"I-I-" I buried my face in my hands, sliding down the wall behind me.

Jiyong came over sitting besides me.

"Will you at least hold my hand?" He held his right hand out,

"No...."

***

This is all my fault. If I hadn't been so fucking horrible to my fiancé none of this would be happening. I took out everything on her, my anger from work, from the comeback. I got so upset... And now Lynn hates me. We're supposed to get married, who knows what will happen now...

"Baby..." I cooed stroking her hair. Her sleeping form on the couch caused a pit to form in my stomach. The fact she's been the one sleeping out here isn't right, it should've been me.

Scooping her up, I carried her into our room. The engagement ring laid perfectly out on the covers. Once I had Lynn comfortable, I slid the ring back onto her finger. I won't let her leave me...

-the morning-

"W-where?!" Lynn shot up immediately looking around.

"It's okay..." I pulled her into a hug,

"Ji?"

"I'm here..."

"I'm so sorry..."

"I'm sorry sweetheart." I pressed my lips to hers,

"We're still gonna get married right?" She asked innocently,

"Of course we are stupid. You aren't getting away from me that easily..."

"We'll need to work this out, Ji."

"I know, so let's start now."