Jimin: I'mperfect {part 1}

[the title is an album used for an anime btw (Psycho Pass)..... It looks like it's saying 'I'm Perfect' but also reads imperfect(ion)]

I'mperfect:

*Second person pov*

Jimin struggled being away from you, he always thought he was hurting you. You, (Y/N), were his world, his reason to work so hard- so he could see your smiling face.

You always accepted him for him. Not for his body image or everything else the fans only seemed to like him for. Together the two of you always found a way to make things better. With your touch, hugs, kisses- he needed you. He struggled so much when you were gone, all he wanted was to hear your voice, he'd do anything.

And you needed him too.

"How do you think he's doing?" You asked your close Hyun-si.

"Jimin will be fine, he's strong."

"But without me-"

"He's strong because of you (Y/N). Don't forget that. And I know how much you need him as well."

It was true. Jimin was there when no one else was, when you lost your grandma. He supported and showed you just how strong you were. If he hadn't been there- you're sure you would've kept on the path you had been on. Drugs. Alcohol. Cutting. Jimin had stopped you before you could even start- just when you were about to take your first dose, he saved you.

And today, one year and three months ago, was when the most beautiful relationship blossomed.

But he was gone. He's been on tour and you knew how much he'd be missing you, and you the same.

*ring ring ring*

Your heart leapt, you knew who it was.

"Hi Chimchim!" You squeaked happily,

"Jagiya..." Jimin's voice sounded sad, desperate.

"What's wrong...?"

"I need you. No one understands the suffering of being away from you!" If you could you would leap right through the phone and give him a big hug.

"You'll see me soon once the tour's over oppa, it'll be okay."

"I need to see you." Though you couldn't see him, you knew there was a few tears,

"I want to see you too!" You were desperate for his touch, you yearned for it.

"I feel like I'm failing you, like I'm not good enough-"

You cut him off, "you know that's not true Jimin! You're amazing, beautiful, funny, loving and you saved me from myself."

"Jagi..." I could hear his ragged breathing, "I gotta go, I love you".

"I love you too." The phone's line went dead.

"He's struggling isn't he?" Hyun sighed, "It kills me watching you two struggle."

"I don't know what to do..."

"Just text him lots of support!"

I definitely will.

***

It's been another horrible week for you. Jimin would always call overly depressed, it hurt. Slowly you could feel yourself drifting away...

*ring ring ring*

That must be him now,

"Hello?" You answered,

"Hey (Y/N), it's Namjoon."

You could feel your heart drop, "is everything okay!?"

"Well yeah- do you think you come out and meet us. Jimin's practically dead."

You smiled, "oh course!"

"Good. Cause I already booked you a ticket. I'll send you the info see you soon. And don't say anything." He quickly hung up in a rush. So basically he doesn't want you to tell Jimin.

Namjoon had booked your flight for that very night so you had to scramble to pack. Not knowing how long you'd be gone you packed at least over a weeks worth of clothes- knowing Jimin he won't let you leave.

Quickly calling Hyun you filled her in on everything. She was very very excited and even helped with the packing.

"I'll see you soon, call me as much as you can." Hyun-si hugged you as the plane's boarding began.

"I will."

"Have fun dear."

You took a deep breath making your way to the plane. Jimin, you're on your way.