Suga: Lazy Day

Lazy Day:

*Second person pov*

"Come on oppa we should go do something." You poked his cheek.

"I don't wanna go anywhere though." Yoongi said.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Oh okay..." You said depressively,

"We could just hangout here you know... Just chill." He must've noticed you were a bit sad,

"But I'm tired of being cooped up... It's been like this for days..."

"But lazy days are fun jagi."

"Yeah-"

"Why don't we take a nap? It's said that if two people take a nap together they'll wake up trusting each other more."

You looked at him weird, "really?"

"Well I read it somewhere so I don't know." He just shrugged, "and I wanna sleep."

"You can do that then."

"But you're napping with me so come on."

***

"What do you want me to cook?"

"Anything..."

"Would you like to help?" You politely asked your still half asleep boyfriend.

"No. I wanna sleep some more."

"Well you're gonna have to eat first."

"Fine..." He grumbled.

Sometimes dating Yoongi can be very frustrating. He's not as affectionate as you'd think, and that's why you always give in and nap with him- it's the only time he'll actually cuddle or anything. Since he's always out working, he never wants to do much... So you've gotten used to lazy days.

Not that you don't mind...

Finally you were able to get Yoongi to at least eat some fruit. All he cared about at that moment was sleeping- so where were you dragged? The bed.

***

"Mm Suga will you watch some TV with me?" You called,

"You never call me Suga..."

"Oh sorry I slipped."

"I will if I can sleep."

"But what fun is it if you don't actually watch the shows with me."

"Mhmm okay." He sat down next to you on the couch. To your surprise his hands found their way into your hair, playing with each strand, "does that feel good?" You mewled slightly nuzzling into him more.

"Yeah..." His arms kept you tightly against him in his embrace.

"You know how much I enjoy laying with you right?"

"Yeah..." You sighed contently,

"I love just doing nothing with you." Yoongi kissed your forehead.

"Sometimes I do too."

"Aish what does that mean?"

"Tomorrow you're taking me out Mr."

"Ah fine jagi." Another kiss to your forehead.

The rest of your night was just as laid back as before. The two of you spent the rest of the night snuggled under mounds of blankets on the couch.

"I love you jagi." Was the last statement you heard before dozing off.