Zico: Scared

[I only have 2 more days of summer... Ugh... But I'm going all out tonight with whatever since it's my last non-school night... And idk why this pic makes me happy^^^]

Prompt word #15: Dark

Scared:

*Second person pov*

'Oh please hurry home Jiho...' You stared out the window of your apartment as the sun set. How to put this lightly... You weren't one for the dark. Never was, and probably never would be. But the problem is, your boyfriend and his friends had a great idea of watching a scary movie last night. You fine that night, but now it's catching up to you. What was it about? You could barely watch because of how terrified you were.

"Eek!" Screeching you fell from your seated position at the 'sound' of creaking. For some reason you're positive your starting to hear things... Or at least thinking the worst when you hear common sounds, "hurrryyy uuuppp Oppaaa~" you groaned aloud thinking he'd have to hear you somehow.

You cowered under a pile of blankets watching the clock change numbers and the sun go down. Soon all other natural light in the apartment was gone, all the lights off, and the lime green light of the electric clock shone eerily. You didn't have the guts to even turn the tv on, you were practically frozen in place. Everything was silent and at the slightest movement or noise you cringe in fear, squeezing your eyes closed.

Soon the sound of a door opening and closing sounded and you snuggled farther under the blankets, "jagi I'm- why are all the lights off? Are you home?"

"JIHO!" You were saved... Finally.

"Aish baby are you okay?" You hugged his waist after flinging yourself at him.

"Y-yes..."

"Really?" He chuckled, "someone's scared aren't they?"

"N-no! Never!" You lied trying to defend yourself.

"Mhmm." Jiho couldn't help but smile at how adorable you were, especially when terrified. He really had no complaints to you clinging to him like this, "would you like to watch some tv?"

"Could we watch a kids show?"

"Uh... Well we could watch another scary-"

You cut him off immediately, "NO!"

"Okay okay, sheesh... Wanna just go to bed?"

"You'll be there right?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I-I don't know... Come on." Without another word you dragged Jiho towards the bedroom so you could get tonight over with. How much longer would you be stuck looking over your shoulder?

-next morning-

"Aish just say it." You played with your pancakes that you couldn't bring yourself to eat. The look on your boyfriend's face showed you he had something to say.

Jiho looked amused, "you were totally scared weren't you?"

"Maybe... Fine... Yes! I was terrified!"

"Knew it." He chuckled at you, "it was definitely cute though."

"Please don't tease me oppa..."

"If you insist, though you gotta admit-"

"Nope." You reached over shoving your fork into Jiho's mouth with a piece of pancake on it. His eyes widened at your sudden actions.

Swallowing the food you made him eat he said, "someone's serious." Of course he wasn't just going to give up on teasing you.

"Very!"

"If you really want me to stop I will."

"Oh please! I've had to deal with you for the past hour!"

"Am I that annoying?"

"Sometimes... But you're a good source of protection so I kinda have to keep you around."

"Oh wow, is that all I'm good for?"

"Pretty much." You smiled teasingly continuing to eat your breakfast.

"I see how it is..."

"Good!"

Setting down his silverware, Jiho got up and grabbed one of your hands. He dragged you from the kitchen to the living room, pushing you softly down onto the couch. Climbing on top he put some of his weight on you holding you even closer.

"Jiho-"

"Sshhh..." You stopped talking right away. Sometimes he could have such major mood swings... Laying there in his arms made you feel secure and much better compared to your traumatized state just last night.